Search results

1. D

Miscellaneous New, Used, Collectible & Vintage Fishing Tackle/Gear

Cleaning out some gear that I no longer need/want. Some of it might be of interest to someone collecting fishing memorabilia, and some could still be fished successfully. Let me know if there's something you want to purchase, or maybe we could even trade for something. The three large salmon...
  2. D

Wanted - Complete Fuel Line Assembly for Yamaha 8HP

In need of a complete fuel line assembly (end connections, primer ball and hose) for my Yamaha 8HP High Thrust. Let me know if you have something suitable and how much you want. Thanks (I'm in Victoria)
  3. D

For Sale - Karavan Boat Trailer

1998 Karavan Galvanized Boat Trailer with Brakes 1220kgs (2698lbs) GVW Was carrying a 17ft Double Eagle Boat $1050 obo https://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/Karavan-Boat-Trailer_33190426
  4. D

Wanted - Lowrance HDS7 (Gen2) Mount

In need of a mount for my HDS7 Gen2. Unfortunately Lowrance has changed the new mounts, so even though the width is correct, the number of "teeth" is now different. The new mount has approximately 28 teeth and the old mounts have approximately 18 teeth. Hopefully someone flush-mounted their...
  5. D

WANTED: Scotty No. 423 Downrigger Rod Holder Adapters

Looking for a pair of Scotty No. 423 Downrigger Rod Holder Adapters. http://scotty.com/product/no-423-downrigger-rod-holder-adapter/ Thanks
  6. D

Difficulty Scrolling Between Posts

This issue may have been discussed previously, but I cannot find a solution; When I open a thread to the most recent post, I cannot scroll up to view any of the previous posts. This seems to be an intermittent problem that is sometimes corrected by logging out and logging back in again, but...
  7. D

For Sale - 8HP Honda Four Stroke Outboard Motor

8HP Honda Trolling Motor Long Shaft Manual Start 12 Volt Charging System Asking $950.00 http://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/8HP-Honda-Four-Stroke-Outboard-Motor_25819792?preview=insert&new=true
  8. D

8HP Honda Estimated Value

I'm considering selling this motor (possibly 1997/1998 vintage) that came with a boat I recently purchased. Can't find anything similar currently advertised, so hoping someone here can suggest a reasonable asking price. Thanks.
  9. D

Wanted - 14" x 19" Propeller

Looking for a spare prop for a 115HP OMC Outboard. Current prop is a 14" diameter x 19" pitch (model #176215). Hoping to find one the same or at least close to those dimensions. Thanks
  10. D

FOR SALE - 2009 Road Runner Galvanized Tandem Axle Boat Trailer $3000.00

2009 Road Runner Galvanized Tandem Axle Boat Trailer 5600lbs Gross Weight 4500lbs Carrying Capacity Hydraulic Surge Brakes with flushing system Spare Tire on Galvanized Wheel Grated Walkway on one side Centering Guides at rear...
  11. D

Wanted - Scotty Side Mounts

Looking for two of these mounts. Doesn't matter if they come with or without the piece that mounts to the gunnel. Thanks
  12. D

Wanted - Gaerlick Pedestal Seat Bushings

Anyone know of a source for a pair of these?
  13. D

Wanted - Daiwa KGX 99H

This is a 10ft mooching/jigging style rod, that hasn't been manufactured for quite some time. Just hoping someone might have one of these collecting dust in their basement that they're willing to part with. Thanks.
  14. D

8hp Yamaha Carburetor Float

I'm in the process of cleaning the carburetor on my 2002 T8MLHA. Anybody know what the float height should be set at, or know where I can find that info?
  15. D

Tires Wanted P175/70R13

Looking for a couple of used tires for my daughter's 1992 Toyota Corolla. She's not sure how much longer she'll be driving it so doesn't want to invest in new tires. Looking for at least one, but a pair would be preferable. Hopefully someone can help.
  16. D

Crab Trap Found

We recovered a crab trap drifting along, suspended by the float in approx. 180ft of water yesterday near Constance Bank. The float is identified with the name "Gary Nataros" on it but unfortunately no phone number. If anyone knows Gary, please let me know how to contact him so he can come pick...
  17. D

WANTED: Urethane Rollers for Road Runner Trailer

Hoping someone here might be able to help me out with a few replacement rollers, or maybe info where I might locate some. Please see ad on used Vic; http://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/WANTED-Urethane-Rollers-for-Road-Runner-Trailer_17852601 Thanks in advance.
  18. D

Used Tires 235/85/R16

I'm hoping someone here either has some, or knows of a source for some good used tires (235/85/R16). I'm planning to replace my truck soon, and therefore don't want to invest in four new tires so I'm hoping to find four tires in decent shape to get me through for a while. Thanks.
  19. D

Halibut Hooks

I've been fishing halibut in the Victoria area for about 15 years now and am about to run out of the hooks I purchased back then from Trotac in a box of 100. Apparently Mustad no longer makes these 9/0 92553S hooks in stainless steel (only nickel plated). I am hoping somone might know of a...
Back