Search results

1. G

Halibut Rod and Reel combos located in North Vancouver. SOLD

Asking $200 for both. Alvey 9 inch diameter reels spooled with 300 yd of 85 lb test braid. Mounted on 2 meter long stiff rods. These reels have taken many halibut and are built like tanks. North Vancouver.
  2. G

5 - 2 lb. hali weights North Vancouver

$15 for all 5. 250 882 3171
  3. G

Fishing Lodge motors/hours

Hi, does anyone know how long most lodges will run their main motors (100 horse+) before they will trade them off?
  4. G

Need a place to rent to park/store my boat in North or West Vancouver

Thanks Nicnat. Actually I was at Lions Gate Marina for the past two years. Have recently left because I didn't want to pay the new rates which are roughly double the old rate. You are right, very secure and safe spot. They have quite a few vacancies now due to the increase.
  5. G

Need a place to rent to park/store my boat in North or West Vancouver

Hi, like the title says I desperately need a spot for my boat. It is a 17 foot Double Eagle on the trailer it measures out at just under 21 feet. Looking for a secure spot. Thanks, Gerry
  6. G

Coho Oct. 1st

Thanks Eden
  7. G

Coho Oct. 1st

Hi, can anyone confirm if the regulations regarding coho change as usual on October 1st? I have been unable to find anything out on the DFO site. Thanks
  8. G

2019 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Thanks to all who responded, I am looking forward to getting out on the wrong side and trying my luck. You get spoiled fishing out of Victoria.
  9. G

2019 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Hi everyone, I am new to this area (North Vancouver) having moved here from Victoria (I know, I know). Where is the "pink apartments" that is so often referred to? Thanks a bunch
  10. G

New Candied Salmon Recipe

Thanks Nog, can't wait to try this.
  11. G

GUYS, help me out here, I don't want to screw this up, it looks so good. To rinse or not to rinse, that is the question??
  12. G

With this recipe would you still rinse the salmon off when removing them from the brine? Thanks
  13. G

halibut

Wow eight days, seriously? I feel embarrassed complaining about our season…..
  14. G

2016 Victoria waterfront and Oak Bay

How do you get that popcorn to stick to the hooks for bait??
  15. G

2016 Victoria waterfront and Oak Bay

I know. I don't know how many times I have been the ONLY boat anchored in an area only to have two or three morons cluster around me, with at least one way too close! It's a big ocean!
  16. G

Scotty Strong Arm manual down rigger

Rigger is sold, thanks.
  17. G

Scotty Strong Arm manual down rigger

Asking $80. Inch and a quarter boom 30 inches long. Good wire and terminal gear. Located in Victoria. Rod holder on the boom. Thanks.
  18. G

Sooke2015

Amen to that Wolf! My best fishing buddy always says before every trip "I have a good feeling about today" and he genuinely means it. And you know what, we always have a great trip!
  19. G

Wanted 2 (or one) Scotty 1026 swivel bases

Tony can you please resend your contact number as the one I have isn't correct. Thanks
Back