Search results

1. H

16' driftboat must go

Hey guys, i posted this in the classified section as well. Steelhead season is fast approaching. This is my 16' custom driftboat which is in immaculate condition. Oars,anchors and trailer included. I have close to 5000 into this thing. Take it away this week 2950.00 Youd be stealing it.
  2. H

16' custom driftboat

My 16' custom drift boat must find a new home. Steelhead season is fast approaching. Trailer, oars and anchors included. 3500.00
  3. H

Pristine 2006 2301 Seaswirl Striper ( Tale Chaser/ Highlights ) Needs a new home.

$49900 - 2006 Seaswirl Striper 2301 Fully loaded/Pristine Report Ad West Shore: Langford,Colwood,Metchosin,Highlands (View Map) I am letting go of my beautiful 2301 Striper. This boat is in excellent condition. It has always been serviced by Sherwood marine and is fully loaded with goodies...
  4. H

F$%^'n Hilarious driftboat launch.... look familiar?

This is some hilarious S$%^t especially if you have ever been desperate enough to put the boat in where you know you shouldn't have .....but did.....LOLOL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISRVScQvwSw HL
  5. H

Sockeye return of the century!

Check it out guys. http://thecanadian.org/k2/item/304-fraser-sockeye-fishery
  6. H

17' Driftboat must go!

Up for sale is my 17' Aluminum diftboat including oars, anchor and trailer. Mint condition- must sell 4000.00
  7. H

Hot on your heels Island Fish lifter

Looks like your not going to hold me off tonight. Your going down pal . LOL 1190 -1188 All in good fun:D
  8. H

Exploratory Weekend!

Speaking of rivers and streams, I decided to leave the salt behind for the weekend and go in search of some new water. I thought for sure that the river levels would certainly bring in some very clean fish. The potential for numbers was too much to resist so on I went. I managed to hit 5 or 6...
  9. H

LAST DAY TO VOICE YOUR CONCERNS

While many of you were on vacation the federal government called for comments on their draft salmon feedlot regulations. They plan to allow salmon farm expansion without environmental assessments - they have not heard our concerns. This summer comment period made it difficult for many people to...
  10. H

Anyone hit Cowichan lake rescently

Was up on the weekend but was tired after the renfrew gig. Didn't get a chance to put the boat in the water. Heard of a few fish being taken in the lake. Good size too. Wondering what you all are experiencing out there.
  11. H

3rd downrigger

For the guys that are running a third downrigger off the stern what are you doing about your sonar picking up noise from the cannonball. Are you running your transducer in the standard position off the transom below the water line or are people doing through hulls midship? Thanks
  12. H

Largest boat seen in Elk Lake

I want to drop the Striper in the lake. Ever seen any other rigs that big in there?
  13. H

MAY 8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys I will post this here for now as it is of interest to everyone who fishes. I just juggled my personal plans ( at great displeasure to my family ) to ensure that I would be available to participate in the events coming this May 8th at the legislature buildings. Sure would be great...
  14. H

MAY 8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys I will post this here for now as it is of interest to the majority here in the saltwater section. I just juggled my personal plans ( at great displeasure to my family ) to ensure that I would be available to participate in the events coming this May 8th at the legislature buildings...
  15. H

Time is of the essence

Hey guys I will post this here for now as it is of interest to the majority here in the saltwater section. I just juggled my personal plans ( at great displeasure to my family ) to ensure that I would be available to participate in the events coming this May 8th at the legislature buildings...
  16. H

Here are the addresses guys!

Tell them how you feel. ( Kelly I posted this on here because people keep e-mailing me for this info )Thanks Check out: www.adopt-a-fry.org wildsalmoncircle.com STOP BUYING FARMED SALMON Write a letter to those incharge ( hand written is most effective, no postage required)...
  17. H

Important Addresses !!!!!!!!

Tell them how you feel! Check out: www.adopt-a-fry.org wildsalmoncircle.com STOP BUYING FARMED SALMON Write a letter to those incharge ( hand written is most effective, no postage required) Prime minister Stephen Harper 80 Wellington St., Ottawa ON,K1A 0A2; pm@pm.gc.ca...
  18. H

Are they Blind or stupid!

The government cannot be this $%^ stupid. ( can they ) Watch this guys and send in your letters.....again http://vimeo.com/9646074
  19. H

Can't dispute this anymore!

http://vimeo.com/9646074
  20. H

Wake up call...again!

http://vimeo.com/9646074 Please write your letters.
Back