Search results

1. F

GO2marine website

DO NOT order from these guys. They will send you the wrong part even after they tell you what part to order. ON top of it, they will charge you a 10 percent restocking fee to return there screw up. I love the web, great place to let people know about ****** places. Cheers
  2. F

Prop selector

Need to ask all your thoughts on a prop. Have a 19 ft cuddy with a 115 merc. Currently have a 13 1/4 x 17 aluminum and wanted to change over to stainless due to props getting nicked way to much in our waters from debris. I have looked on the merc prop selector though way to many options...
  3. F

Bone fishing in Oahu

So brothers Has anyone had the chance to do this while there??? I want to take the rod and reel with me, though not to sure what flies to use. ANy info on this location would be great Cheers
  4. F

9.9 charging system upgrade

Hoping a merc wrench can help. I have purchased a charging system upgrade kit for my 9.9 and an not sure how to hook this up. The kit has a rectifier and a 2 piece harness--- is there a spot that i splice into the existing harness, I know its pulling the ac amperage from the stator but???? any...
  5. F

2301 Seaswirl

So this is the boat that i am looking for. This is were i need your help. For all the guys who have or had them let me know the pro's and cons. If you can, private me what kind of prices i should be looking at. Dont worry, this will incluse a road trip south. [8D][8D] cheers
  6. F

9.9 charging system upgrade

Anyone ever upgraded a standard 9.9 pull start to one that will now charge your batteries? I know you need to install a rectifier and parts, though my question is, can this be done on a 1998 9.9 merc? cheers:D
  7. F

Campbell River/Quadra Island

Heading up for my yearly migration and was wondering what the word on the water is this year. Will be working it from Stuart Island down to Browns bay. How about the wind reports as well, i hope they have not sucked as much as here, but i am sure they have. [8D][8D]
  8. F

Boat Anchor

Hey all, Looking at getting a new anchor for my boat and tired of carring around my river anchor( it works fine, just wrong size for the boat) Its a 19 ft cuddy , 115 and kicker. sorry cant remember the weight of it all. Looking at a supreme by manson. just not sure if it should be a 10 or...
  9. F

Fuel around Stewart Island

I heard that there may be a new fuel barge up around Stewert or Morgan this year. Anyone heard if this is true?? Cheers[8D]
  10. F

120 Force Engine

Parting out a 120 Force Engine, Have everything right now. Make me an offer on what you want as i have it torn right down Cheers[8D]
  11. F

Binoculars

So the misses wants to buy me new sights and she is woundering what you the experts would suggest for a good set let hear from all [8D]
  12. F

Cheap Fuel

My buddys engine calfed and he just filled up with 80 gallons of 2 stroke fuel. He already has the NEW engine on and wants to play this weekend. HERE IT IS----- $1.00 PER GALLON YOU PUMP ALL YOU WANT. tHE BOAT WILL BE IN LADNER FRIDAY. EMAIL ME FOR INFO :D:D[:p]
  13. F

Choice of Shifter Control

Looking to upgrade from my quicksilver shifter. Have looked at the Teleflex ch series shifter, Anyone have this unit? Any others i should look at? [8D]
  14. F

I need a prop help

In the van area. I need a 13 1/4 x 19. My prop repair place screwed me over for the last 2 weeks and i need to fish this weekend for a merc 115 thanks guys email me
  15. F

Your thoughts on a new Engine

Looking to repower a 21foot 2002 trophy, have a chance on an 07 optimax. Pulling off a 120 piece of junk. only diff is the weight, will add an extra 60lbs. So here it is. lets hear all the good about this and yes the bad. [8D][8D]
  16. F

Merc leaking oil/fuel

Hey all On my 1996 115, every time i lift my engine to the stowed position i have a fuel oil mixture that always drain out of the engine cowling area. I have ran my engine and tried it with the cowl removed to see were it comes from but no luck, and of course its no fun to do at a boat launch...
  17. F

Fuel price in Campbell River

Does anyone have the current price in CR, Browns bay, and Stewert Island. Heading up in a week and wanted to know how many banks i need to rob on the way up [8D][8D] cheers
  18. F

Voltage issue

Alright here is a power issue that may warp a few brain cells as it has for me A power converter steps down the power from 110 to 12 volts. I can have multiple 12 volt lights on and it stays at 12. When i try to hook anything else up to the system, it spikes the power up to 16 volts--at least...
  19. F

The Best Boat Cleaner

For all of you on the west coast, you know how dirty and stained the outside of your ride can get.--- so what do you use to make it shine again. I am starting to bang my head as 3m polisher and wax does squat. I do use a a good cleaner on the hull that takes off most of the stains, but need to...
  20. F

Any ideas on a prop

Thought i would throw this out to all and see what i get back. Have a 1996 merc 115 on a 19ft trophy cuddy. Have always used a standard alum.prop, but found that i am traveling farther these days and wanted a new SS prop that would give better fuel economy and better running speed. I am turning...
Back