Search results

1. F

Lost dog on the stamp

just heard there is a black dog lost near the falls pool area. keep an eye out
  2. F

how to catch pilchards

I seen a bunch of people catching herring at french creek marina and was wondering if anyone has ever tried catching pilchards with a herring rig or anything.
  3. F

Shark In Alberni

Feb 10th shark out front of coulsons mill
  4. F

Dead Cougar In The Somass

heard from the fisheries officers that there was a dead cougar in about 5 feet of water at somass park i think. just wondering if anyone else heard that???
  5. F

Barkley Sound Winter Springs

Anyone been out in the sound??? just wondering how the fishing is?
  6. F

Steelhead pics for 2007/2008

Lets see some steelhead pics from this year. try something new on this site. a full year of pictures!!!! :D:D:D
  7. F

Stamp Steelhead

any reports from the stamp for winter steelhead???
  8. F

winter springs in barkley sound???

just wondering if anyone has been out winter spring fishing in the sound at all??? there should be some fish out there...
  9. F

71 pounder!

i just heard today that there was a 71 pound spring caught off edward king island in the barkley sound. can anyone confirm this??? also heard that theres lots of 30 - 40 pounders getting caught around bamfield.
  10. F

Port Alberni Sockeye

no fishing for the comercial fishermen and the sport fishermen. so y does the natives get 10,000 pieces of a run thats already depleted. anyone else kinda mad about this?
  11. F

Great Central Lake derby!

just wondering how it was this year??? anything big?
  12. F

Seal/Sea Lion Problem On The West Coast!

so....... i seen the east coast of vancouver island having a problem with seals. a really big problem And the west coast isn't far behind. trust me! is there a solution to this problem??? the answer is simple. have a seal hunt[:p] but then you'd have too many environmentalist coming in and...
  13. F

Sproat River

i was out there today. and i can honesly say...... i think the steelhead season is over for the sproat. water is really high too. i dunno. maybe there will be a fish at the slide pool or falls pool or something.
  14. F

Stamp River--feb,22,2007

me and 2 other guys were out at eagle rock today. hooked into 11 fish between the 3 of us. i hooked the only chome one of the day. wild tho. landed a nice 10 pound hatchery, sorta dark. lots of dark fish around. heard of only 1 fish caught at the slide. a few were caught at falls pool. all wild...
  15. F

anyone been on the stamp lately???

just looking for a fishing report for the stamp river. Bucket, Canoe run, bolder run, Eagle Rock, Slide pool, or Falls pool????
  16. F

anyone been out to barkley sound lately???

just looking for a fishing report on the barkley sound area. diplock, sarita bay, sanmateo bay, or vernon bay???
  17. F

barkley sound

anybody been out around diplock, vernon bay, or sarita bay latley??? just looking for a report
Back