Search results

1. W

WTB TILT MOTOR COVER FOR YAMAHA 9.9

I am in search for a tilt motor cover for a 9.9 yamaha kicker let me know what you have, Thanks
  2. W

EZ LOADER TANDOM BOAT TRAILER

Easy Loader tandom axle boat trailer with Kodiak discc brakes, stainless calipers buddy bearings two speed manual winch and UHMW on rear bunks $ 7000. in Victoria
  3. W

BOTTOM PAINT

What would be the best paint to use below the water line that is non ablative My boat never stays in the water more than one day at a time and is always trailered. At present there is ablative paint that has been on the boat for the past 15 years tha'ts how long I've had the boat so I just...
  4. W

VOLVO 290 DUO PROP

I have a Volvo 290 duo prop with 1:95 gears $3000.00 I am located in Victoria
  5. W

TIMING OF SMALL BLOCK CHEV.

I am trying to find out what the total advance timing is supposed to be on a 1980 volvo AQ 260 engine. I know the initial timing is 8 degrees BTDC If any one could help it would be greatly appreciated Cheers
  6. W

WTB TILT MOTOR COVER T 9.9

Hello everyone, I am in search for the outer cover of the tilt motor on a o6 t 9.9,mine is just about rotted thru Thank you in advance. Cheers
  7. W

VOLVO 290 DUO PROPS

I have three sets of volvo 290 duo props for sale B3, B4, and a set of B5 $350 per set I also have two 280 single props a 15 x 19 $100 and a 14 x 19 ss $150 A set of exhaust manifolds and risers for a small block chev $250 You can reach me at 250 880 0149 I am located in Victoria Cheers
  8. W

WANTED POWER TILT END CAP FOR YAMAHA 9.9

Hi, I am needing the end cap off the power tilt motor on my yamaha 9.9 kicker The one that is on there is rusted Let me know what you have Thanks in advance Cheers
  9. W

PLANNING A TRIP TO BROWNS BAY

I'm planning a trip to Browns Bay and I was wondering if any one out there knows when the sockeye show up? Thanks in advance. Cheers
  10. W

6000 LB. surge brake actuator

I have for sale an atwood 6000 LB. surge brake actuator for drum brakes. $125.00 Located in Victoria Cheers
  11. W

1995 chev1/2 ton 4x4

I have a 1995 Chev 1/2 ton regular cab short box Silerado in excellent condition. White with blue interior 119k original KM. 10 ply load range "E" Michelin tires that are in good condition. Over load springs,extra RV deep cycle battery up front for camper or trailer. I'm in the Victoria...
  12. W

Drum brakes

I have a set of tandum drum brakes for sale that include the drums, 10" backing plates,wheel cylinders and bearing. The brakes are about one year old I am selling because I switched to discs. $125.00 I am in the Victoria area 250 880 0149 Cheers.
  13. W

Davis air dryer

i HAVE A DAVIS AIR DRYER,USED TO KEEP MOISTURE AND MOLD OUT OF YOUR BOAT OR RV. DRAWS LESS THAN A 100 WATT LIGHT BULB IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. $30.00 I'm in the Victoria area
  14. W

Volvo duo props

This is for the Volvo gurus I have a Volvo 280 duo prop outdrive with B5 props that are slightly too big I'm not getting my WOT.My question is it possible to use type D4 props to get that little extra RPM that I need and will these props fit my drive. Thanks in advance. Cheers
  15. W

LEAD WEIGHTS

I have aquired some tire weights and I'm wanting to make some 12 LB cannon balls. I've been told that tire weights are no good for cannon balls that I need to use pure lead is this true? Any input would be greatly appreaciated. Cheers.
  16. W

wireman

I have two new padded fold down boat seats, they are black and gray. 100.00 each I'm in Vic
  17. W

DISC BRAKES WHAT DO YOU THINK?

I'm thinking about changing over to disc brakes, not decided on whether to go SS or cad plated, Tie Down or Kodiaks. Has anyone out there converted, are they worth the money Thanks in advance Cheers
  18. W

BRAND NEW PEDESTAL SEAT

I have a brand new fold down pedestal seat for sale. It's gray and black $100.00 I'm in Vic.
  19. W

black box

I have a black box for sale, complete with all wiring and stainless stell contact sleeve $75.00 I'm in the Victoria area.
  20. W

HALIBUT REEL

WE have a Penn 320 GT halibut reel for sale in good condition, asking $60.00 I'm in the Victoria area
Back