Search results

1. golfpro

Boat Trailer Stolen from Stoltz campground

Update fellow fisherman. Built a new flatdeck trailer like my previous one. If seen on the river the next few weeks being towed by a gold jeep liberty no need to report to RCMP. Thanks for keeping an eye out though. GolfPro
  2. golfpro

Thanks for that Kaelc. Will do.
  3. golfpro

Here is another picture with plate
  4. golfpro

Had my flatbed boat trailer for my raft stolen at stoltz today. It's a 17 ft EZ loader with faded pink cover on flatbed. Anyone see it please contact Duncan RCMP.
  5. golfpro

Cowichan river

Sweeper still there boys. Drifted over it with no problem at the current river height. Do use caution though.
  6. golfpro

Cowichan river

Just drifted today and there is a log across the river again in the Vimy to town section. Same place as the one earlier this year. If your walking up the trails from the pumphouse to the river its just after the straight section when you 1st see the river. As the water drops its could be...
  7. golfpro

Drift to Skutz... update on sweepers

Did that drift yesterday. Clear sailing bugs.
  8. golfpro

Cowichan River

Drifted on Wednesday from Stoltz to Vimy and just below Sandy's launch a tree fell accross the river. For those who drifted last year its down in the same spot. Not sure if its still there but boaters be aware. Had to pull the raft around on the gravel.
  9. golfpro

Cowichan

River update for Cowie drifters. Thanks to steeliehead the log below Sandys has now split. No problems passing through now. Not many on the flow today but the viz was not to bad today.
  10. golfpro

What river?

Gbadgley, that is Kincolith Village they are fishing at. The Village is right on the mouth of the Nass river. I believe they have a road punched through that can be accessed through Terrace BC. Ever get a chance go north and enjoy those river systems.
  11. golfpro

Clackacraft for sale

Sent you an email. If you have not got it just give me a call on my cell, 250-889-3673. Cheers Edd
  12. golfpro

Clackacraft for sale

Is this boat still for sale? Would like to see some pictures.
  13. golfpro

Islander Center Pin Reel

Lowest he will go is $300.00. His # is above if you want to talk to him. GP
  14. golfpro

Islander Center Pin Reel

Still for sale
  15. golfpro

Islander Center Pin Reel

Price has dropped to $300.00
  16. golfpro

Islander Center Pin Reel

My friend has to part with his Islander Center Pin:(. He is looking for $350.00 OBO. Bought in 2009 and it is the silver finish model. Contact number is 1-250-710-2297. He lives in the Duncan area.
  17. golfpro

Keys found on San Juan area Bridge

Anyone looking for keys lost in the San Juan area let me know. I did find a set by a logging road bridge. Cheers,
  18. golfpro

Steelhead pics for 2007/2008

Taking a little break from the island. Thought I would share some Prince Rupert Northern Steel. [/img]
  19. golfpro

What the #$%@

Chosen One you still thinking of doing a trip up island? Give me a shout one of these days if you would like to go. Daddy:D:D:D
  20. golfpro

What the #$%@

Chosen One you still thinking of doing a trip up island? Give me a shout one of these days if you would like to go. Daddy:D:D:D
Back