1. ship happens

About that Selective Fishery, by Bob Hooton

I want to make this a t-shirt
  2. ship happens

If you fish, think seriously about signing this petition

Signed! Sent that one to everyone I could
  3. ship happens

Petition to the House of Commons

We need every MP in every area in BC to support this and make petitions. They just need to focus on the factual data in these petitions.
  4. ship happens

I signed the 4919. I would sign them all, but I'm not signing somthing with ******** data
  5. ship happens

So let me ask this.. By signing the 4913 petition, you are agreeing to what they are claiming are the 3 main reasons for the decline of the whales? I don't understand how that can help the situation. We're defending one side and agreeing with bad science and data in which case they are using...
  6. ship happens

Stearing failure.

Lots of nice stuff comes from China. Lots of junk too. They will sell manufacture companies whatever you want. It's all based on price. Want real cheap cheap, you get cheap cheap. I always get the BBQ pork. Can't go wrong 🤣
  7. ship happens

WTB Manual Downriggers

I have a pair that's been sitting in my shop for ages. Not sure I have mounts for them though
  8. ship happens

Southern Resident Whales - New Study Released Nature, Extinction in 75-100 years

Not only that but no sport boat rolling around with a little 9.9 kicker could ever outfish an orca for **** sakes. Let's be real here.
  9. ship happens

Cuts of meat on sale

Snagged a 20lb butterball at savon for 35 bucks in ladner. There were several in the bin 🦃
  10. ship happens

Only one of those 3 main reasons you listed are a reason to be in that list. 3 main reasons Number 1: Half of the whales were taken. Number 2: because of reason number one they whales imbread substantially Number 3: large commercial industry pollution
  11. ship happens

Must watch video by Tom Davis on the Threats Facing the Future of Salmon Fishing

The facts of the matter on the whales, the actual facts are.. They took the whales out of the pods and or they died in the process. Some were left but mostly the little ones. Fact The whales have bounced back into similar numbers since then. Fact Imbreeding happened alot since that event took...
  12. ship happens

Mercruiser Power Trim pump leak

They are flare and very small. Think the actual nut is 1/8 npt on the external hoses. Think the ones inside the boat are 1/4. The OP is working with the old system. Back when they used that big solenoid and was very old school. It lasted this long. I'd say pull it, scrap bin and send a new one...
  13. ship happens

Would a 25” fit ??

You really should avoid running an outboard engine like that out of the water for several reasons. The gearcase hates it. It would probly like being smashed into a log better than running like that with a stainless wheel on it. No cooling either. Good way to burn up your oil and backlash the...
  14. ship happens

Blue seas ACR 7610

Still available. Who needs an ACR for half price?
  15. ship happens

Transducer on a Lifetimer

Someone welded a pocket for a pocket mount transducer. It's probly just a 600 watt transducer. Would be my guess Which will work on any machine that does standard sonar. Can cut and splice the wire for whatever system you have.
Back