Search results

1. Fritz

2 Hourston folding seats $100

Two Hourston folding seats, not wet, not rotten and stored indoors. The original vinyl is definitely tired though. I was planning on upholstering these seats and changed direction by removing my galley entirely. They’re good seats.
  2. Fritz

Boat Simulator

I was waiting on a flight to Edmonton and downloaded the “Boatmaster” docking simulator for nothing more than my amusement. It’s definitely not a perfect simulation and I find it lacking the drift experienced with current and wind but, if you want to have a laugh killing time for less than $3...
  3. Fritz

Bow/Cutwater Eye Warning

Hello Everyone out there in TV land, For my good boat Karma this week I thought I would share a discovery I made and rectified this weekend on my 20’ Hourston. I was replacing my anchor rode and discovered that the double nuts retaining the stainless bow eye looked more like reddish brown corn...
  4. Fritz

20’ Hourston Pain in the Glass

Hello any and all Hourston folks, I am on the hunt for side window track and will include photos and measurements of what I am after. These seem to have been heavily damaged by the previous owner with a flat blade screw driver, most likely when the window jammed :rolleyes:. How the glass...
  5. Fritz

20’ Hourston

A 20’ Hourston project for someone looking for one like I was a year ago! Just trying to pay it forward, I have no affiliation with the seller but it appears rough however priced accordingly
  6. Fritz

20’ Hourston Questions, and hopefully answers

Hello again out there in Wifi land, Hope everyone is enjoying the nice weather as I’m about to. If I’ve missed previous threads please forgive me (I’ve searched). I’m looking for any documentation and hopefully a picture or transcription possibly of a compliance notice plate for the 20’...
  7. Fritz

20' Hourston Autopsy and Resurection

Well, I've been meaning to do a write-up but most of the time I am busy working after kiddie bedtimes so here goes. On October 30 of last year I did a full gut on a 20' Hourston. I have had some good advice from this forum and I hope maybe someone else on here can extract something useful on...
  8. Fritz

20 plus Hourston wanted

Hello Everyone, I’m currently looking for a 20 to 21ft Hourston sedan project ( I know like everyone else). I am looking for a boat like this for my family. I am not a wheeler dealer just another tradesman with more time than money. If anyone knows of a 20 footer with a blown inboard or spongy...
Back