Search results

1. K

Bow eye cracks....help please

Yes I do use transom tie...thanks for advise
  2. K

Bow eye crack fix

I live in Burnaby, so any recommendations closer the vancouver works for me...thank you
  3. K

Bow eye crack fix

Fiberglass cracking beside the bow eye,There no access from behind to fix it,I'm not a handy guy, anybody have good recommendations for shop that could fix the bow eye problem? It would very appreciate someone could help. Thanks .
  4. K

There no access from behind to fix it, anybody have good recommendations for shop that could fix the bow eye problem?
  5. K

Today I was cranking my boat onto the trailer, and saw some cracks beside the bow eye on the fiberglass or gelcoat , seems the cracks is getting longer from last couple time we used the boat.just wonder how big a deal is it? And is it still safe to trailering the boat around? I have some photo...
  6. K

Water between under between fiberglass hull ??

Hello... I'm new boater and brought a used 1992 boat , after my first trip on water ,I realize quite a but for water trap between the hull and its not getting away.. I wonder if it's from the ocean or its from when I wash my boat.Is this anything serious that I need to take care of?I have...
  7. K

Help with towing capacity

I got a 2nd hand 2004 bmw x3 3.0 today...and trying to figure out the towing capacity, anyone know how much it can tow according to this chart from my user manual? Thank you so much
  8. K

Recommendation to buy a aluminum boat.

I originally wanted a used boat cause price is much more affordable, but I'm new and worry that I will brought a beated up boat and end up costing alot for fixing.
  9. K

Do yoy have any pic of your boat? How much roughly will cost for building a 17ft boat from them? Thank you.
  10. K

Hello I was using a 11ft dinghy with 15hp , now planning to upgrade to a 17,18 ft aluminum...wants to do some casual salt water fishing with family of 5 on mostly inlet or around galiano island,or just comfortably cruising around , looking into legend 17, 18 ft boat ...any one have any...
  11. K

Winter storage help

Hello everyone I'm a newbie, i live in Burnaby area with a 18ft legend aluminum boat, does it need to be put in a indoor storage thur the winter? If do, where is the best bet for storage ? And approximately how much would that cost ? Thank you
  12. K

How to install bc registration # on inflatable?

Yes....it's a 15hp outboard...and I already got the registration # , seeing any good ways to have the number on the bow.
  13. K

How to install bc registration # on inflatable?

Can anyone guide me some ways on how to install the registration # on my PVC inflatable boat? Thank you
  14. K

Boat launch area

Hello, anyone know there's any boat launch area near white rock beach and tawassen?
  15. K

Boston whaler

I live in vancouver , would like to buy a entry-level boston whaler, any dealer I should be looking into?
  16. K

Transom saver needed?

Should I hold it from the motor to the trailer or transom? Thank you.
  17. K

Transom saver needed?

Hi there, any suggestions do I need a transom saver on my 15hp 110lbs outboard with 11ft inflatable boat ? Pic attached.....thank you for any suggestion.
  18. K

Register pleasures craft license problem

It ask to upload prove of ownership which I don't have any :( I'm stuck here.
  19. K

Transom saver needed?

Hi there, any suggestions do I need a transom saver on my 15hp 110lbs outboard with 11ft inflatable boat ? Pic attached.....thank you for any suggestion.
  20. K

Is it true registering your boat?

Saw this article on boat-ed , is it true registering your boat in Canada just a voluntary basis?
Back