Search results

1. J

Maui Fishing Charter - Kihei/Wailea Area

Agree that Lahaina is note far to drive especially in the early morning when you would be going for a charter. 35-40 minute drive. I have taken several charters out of Lahaina with Start me Up charters. Results are totally dependent upon the captain. Some are great and some are not. The...
  2. J

Glasply

Thanks everyone for your interest in my boat. The boat has now been sold
  3. J

Glasply

boat is still available.
  4. J

Glasply

a not sure of the hull weight but these boats were built heavy with thick fibreglass throughout. Personally I don't think that a 115 hp motor would be sufficient power. With my 150 hp two stroke yamaha (2001) the boat cruised at 30 mph at 3800 rpm. at WOT the boat ran at 44 mph at 5000 rpm...
  5. J

2 Scotty electric downriggers for sale

the downriggers are fully extendable to 6 feet. not sure what the model number is
  6. J

2 Scotty electric downriggers for sale

I will track this down and get back to you
  7. J

Glasply

As far as I am concerned the hull and the floor don't require any work at this time. The hull is sound. The floor needs some cosmetic work which we addressed by installing some checker plate to cover areas where the floor surface was deteriorating. bottom line is that you can repower the boat...
  8. J

Glasply

Ad updated with pic. also i forgot to include the Lowrance unit LCX18C.
  9. Glasply

Glasply

19 foot glasply
  10. J

Glasply

SOLD
  11. J

Halibut Anchosr system suitable for 19 foot boat

Thanks to everyone who was interested in my anchor system.. This item has been sold.
  12. J

Halibut Anchosr system suitable for 19 foot boat

For sale complete anchoring system with anchor, 45 feet of chain and 450 feet of rope; scotsman, and puller parifenalia . Used for 3 years but in good condition and very functional. Asking $250 firm
  13. J

19 foot glasply - price reduction (was $6,000 now $5000)

I don't know how to edit the title to my post but my boat is 19 feet not 119 feet.
  14. J

19 foot glasply - price reduction (was $6,000 now $5000)

$5000 price includes: *19 foot Glasply hull (she's solid as a rock but needs a good cleanup) *Single axle trailer *150 hp Yamaha 2 stroke (blown powerhead but many useful parts) *trim tabs *washdown system *hydraulic steering package *rear floodlight *bilge pump *custom made remote...
  15. J

Sooke2015

bucktails Hey Discus we tried ten different flies and noticed a clear preference of the fish for the classic grey and white and the purple and white polar bear flies that were quite bushy and 5+ inches in size when wet. I tied a number of needlefish patterns tied with modern materials and...
  16. J

Sooke2015

On Wednesday we opted to go bucktailing for coho. Didn't expect too much but we were pleasantly surprised. We hit our first fish off Aldridge which promptly broke off a prized fly which my partner had owned for a number of years. Headed out towards the 500 foot mark and hit two more fish...
  17. J

19 foot Glasply - New Instructions from the home General

I did not get a written quote from my mechanic but he dd tear down the power head and indicated that 2 cylinders were damaged and needed to be rebored. He recommended that i get all six holes rebored and install 6 new over-size pistons. In addition the crank needs some work although I was able...
  18. J

19 foot Glasply - New Instructions from the home General

Here is a picture of the boat in action prior to installation of the rocket launcher rod holder system
Back