Search results

1. B

Trailer Importing

Just a heads up for anyone thinking of importing a trailer. New rule as of Jan 2024, any Trailer 15 years or newer must have a “No Recall Letter” shouldn’t be a problem if the trailer manufacturer is still in business. You can probably get it across the border, but when you apply for the RIV...
  2. B

Bravo 3 Diesel X

Complete outdrive,transom assembly,props, etc., only 127 hours since new, never sat in the water,lift kept,no corrosion,year 2005, repowering with outboards. $4,000.00
  3. B

WTB Mirage Plus

No longer looking, found one. Thanks
  4. B

WTB Mirage Plus

I need a counter rotating Mercury Mirage Plus. 15 3/4" diameter, 15 pitch
  5. B

Forum Testing: Issues?

Is the PM feature still available? I can't seem to PM, probably my user error!
  6. B

2004 Yahama F150 twins for sale - 1,170 hours - SOLD

I can't seem to find a way to PM. Please call me at 250-812-1275
  7. B

Garmin BlueChart g2 HUS039R charts

I have a Garmin Bluechart G2 bought new in Jan. 2015, 250-812-1275
  8. B

Garmin 8212

Brand New, bought one month ago in Victoria,full warranty, original receipt available, includes as listed on the box, plus a Garmin Bluechart G2 Vision card. Never been installed, lifted out of the box once to check it out. Discounted Port Supply price from West Marine totals $7,000.00.Selling...
  9. B

LOWRANCE Fish finder Wanted

Left a phone message, and sent a text.
  10. B

LOWRANCE Fish finder Wanted

I need a 6-8" color unit, I have a blue connector for the transducer. I have all the cables and transducer, just looking for a low budget display replacement. Bryan 250-812-1275
  11. B

I need a boat hauled from Victoria to Port Hardy

I have arranged for a driver, thanks again for all the offers and suggestions. Nice offer from BearCove, but it should work out for Sat Am delivery.
  12. B

Thanks for all the help. Doesn't need to be up there till Sat 24th,we have a confirmed reservation, haven't settled on a driver yet, appreciate the references.
  13. B

Thanks for the offer, she needs to be there on the morning of the day the ferry leaves, only on Saturdays till June. I may have to postpone one week to the 24th., will update tomorrow, as of now we are 1st boat on standby and can't leave her up there if no space on the 17th sailing, may have to...
  14. B

I have a 26' Seaswirl Striper on a good trailer,in Sooke,she needs to be dropped off in Port Hardy this Sat about 10AM to meet the ferry schedule to Prince Rupert. Anyone interested please call 250-812-1275.
  15. B

Wanted: Manual Downriggers

I have a pair of Scotty 1085DPR's, new last May, $400 for both, I'm in Sooke,
  16. B

Pursuit Tuna/Salmon/Halibut Boat

31' X 11.5" beam, 1985 hull, new engines and gearboxes installed in 2005, two 6.0 litre Crusader 375 HP fuel injected motors with 355 hours. Garmin 4208 and a Garmin 5208, Raymarine 4 kw radar with a 10" color display, VHF. Packs 250 gallons fuel, has 2 indeck insulated fish boxes plus a huge...
  17. B

Todd Boat Bench Seat

PM sent. Bryan
Back