Search results

1. D

Lowrance Elite 5

barely used Elite 5 with transducer, charts and manual. $300?? obo. Nanaimo I don't spend much time on this forum anymore...best to text 250-714-5639 Dan
  2. D

JRC 1000 LCD Radar

JRC 1000 LCD Radar. Good condition. Comes with all wires. About 10 yrs old. Has been sitting on the shelf for 2 years. Works as it's supposed to. $500 obo http://www.jrc.co.jp/eng/product/marine/product/radar1000/pdf/RADAR1000.pdf
  3. D

Honda 9.9 Long shaft 4 stroke

late 90's Honda 9.9 long shaft 4-stk. manual start, charging system, 0 hours on new ignition coil and ignition control module, recent leg oil and impeller. Comes with a tank if you want. $1000 I've also got a Garelick bracket in fair condition somewhere that I'll sell for $100.
  4. D

Spring Cleaning (some pretty good stuff here...)

For any of this stuff, text or call 250-714-5639 (edited) is the best way to reach me. Located in Nanaimo I DONT WANT TO TRADE FOR ANY OF YOUR STUFF :) late 90's Honda 9.9 long shaft 4-stk. manual start, charging system, 0 hours on new ignition coil and ignition control module, recent...
  5. D

Bad fishing...or bad fishermen...?

This will likely cause a stir...but I'm a bit tired of the whining. Been reading in a lot of threads about how bad or average at best the fishing has been this year. I can't speak for anything but the ECVI and early July Ucluelet, as that is all I have first hand experience with this year...
  6. D

wanted - CAD drafter

Experienced CAD drafter needed for small structural engineering firm in Nanaimo.
  7. D

2014 Logger's Derby

well....guys are already talking about sockeye, so I guess it's not too early to talk about the Logger's. Assuming I can find one or two guys with the stones to fish the Sound in March, I am in. Haven't had too much success catching fish the past several derbies...but there's always this...
  8. D

Halibut enchiladas

made these last night...pretty tasty http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Savory-Halibut-Enchiladas/Detail.aspx?event8=1&prop24=SR_Thumb&e11=halibut%20enchiladas&e8=Quick%20Search&event10=1&e7=Home%20Page
  9. D

Gill net opening in nanaimo

There's a bunch of gill netters working out off Rocky Point in nanaimo...chum?
  10. D

Nanaimo Winter 2013/14

I have vowed to use my boat all winter this year. Will hopefully lead to some sunny winter afternoons on the patio at the Dingy Dock...
  11. D

Honda kicker running on only 1 cylinder

I've got a 1999 Honda 9.9 that intermittently runs on only one cylinder. seems like it's the coil...but before I start blindly throwing new parts at it, any one have any input? Thanks!
  12. D

2013 Chumfest

Ok...the tuna shootout is over, time to get a thread going for the dogfest. I'll be there with a couple other members Friday morning through Sunday. Looking forward to it.
  13. D

Stainless Scotty Gaff

30" version...$25 http://www.scotty.com/fishing-gear-equipment/fishing-supplies/gaff.htm
  14. D

Hootchie Rigging...

This discussion came up on the Nanaimo thread, thought I'd start a new one. Probably been done already. I fish hootchies more than any other lure, and therefore catch more fish on them than anything else. This is a good article written by Jack James, inventor of the Radiant Hootchie. He...
  15. D

4 blade stainless prop

4 blade Solas prop off an Alpha 1. 17" pitch Excellent condition. $200 firm.
  16. D

Sprayer types?

I'm looking to buy a sprayer to use for applying gelcoat to my new hardtop...there's several types of them...gravity feed, siphon feed, low pressure etc. can anyone give me some advice on what type/brand I should use for gelcoat? Thanks
  17. D

hull liner wanted

I need a chunk of hull liner fabric...hoping someone has a piece left over from a project. I had a 1/2 roll in my garage for two years before taking it to the dump...now I need some for a the new hardtop I'm building. I know where to get it new, just thought I'd try here first as I only need a...
  18. D

free gauges

Just replaced my gauges with shiny new multi-function gauges. The old ones all work and are in ok condition. The boat they came out of is a Sea Ray and the engine is a mercruiser 350. tach fuel trim oil pressure temp speed volt Take them all of my hands and save them from the...
  19. D

Wanted...115 Etec

A buddy of mine is looking for a 115 Etec. If you hear of anything, please let me know. Thanks
  20. D

possible Area 23 slot limit/closure

Not thrilled to hear this... > > > As promised, an update on the SFAB South Coast meeting, and particular > > focus on Chinook. > > > > DFO provided a brief update on the forecast for this season. The run was > > downgraded following further analysis of the 2012 data. We did not get...
Back