Search results

1. D

Halibut Quota Taboo Subject on SFBC?

This is my first post in many many months, and likely my last. I totally agree with your policy of keeping it clean on here, but you do not apply this policy to all members. This is what drove me away from this forum originally and what will keep me away permanently.
  2. D

Lowrance Elite 5

barely used Elite 5 with transducer, charts and manual. $300?? obo. Nanaimo I don't spend much time on this forum anymore...best to text 250-714-5639 Dan
  3. D

JRC 1000 LCD Radar

last price drop before I just give it to a buddy...$350 The head unit looks new. call or text 250-714-5639 Don't PM me here.
  4. D

Spring Cleaning (some pretty good stuff here...)

plugs, rod holders, cup holders, bbq, riggers are SOLD
  5. D

JRC 1000 LCD Radar

JRC 1000 LCD Radar. Good condition. Comes with all wires. About 10 yrs old. Has been sitting on the shelf for 2 years. Works as it's supposed to. $500 obo http://www.jrc.co.jp/eng/product/marine/product/radar1000/pdf/RADAR1000.pdf
  6. D

Honda 9.9 Long shaft 4 stroke

late 90's Honda 9.9 long shaft 4-stk. manual start, charging system, 0 hours on new ignition coil and ignition control module, recent leg oil and impeller. Comes with a tank if you want. $1000 I've also got a Garelick bracket in fair condition somewhere that I'll sell for $100.
  7. D

didn't see it...I'll check my phone ...I had my old # in the original post...should be 250-714-5639
  8. D

2 Scotty Electric riggers with 400' of new braid, new counters and brakes. Fully tuned up this winter. 30" fixed boom models with swivel mounts and rod holders. Will post a pic later...but they're Scotty Electrics, not much to see. $275 each SOLD Dickson SeaBQ stainless barbeque with...
  9. D

Eliminator 3000W digital invertor...never used! $150 (full retail is $370) http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/motomaster-eliminator-3000w-power-outlet-inverter-1999930p.html#.VOgVLmemfAU Mr. Heater 9000BTU Buddy Heater...used once $75...
  10. D

Ratchet Lock Tow Mirrors...used once. Retail for $55 each. $50 for the set. These things work awesome but I ended up buying a new truck with built in tow mirrors right after I bought them. http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/ratchet-lock-universal-towing-mirror-0362578p.html#.VOgWtWemfAU
  11. D

Penn 330 GTI on a Rino Rod $100 obo Trophy XL 9' with Shimano 2000 GT $100 obo Assorted plugs $5 each or $100 for the bunch (about 30 total) SOLD Flush mount cleat $10 Drink holders $5 for pair SOLD Scotty Rail mount rod holders $20 for pair SOLD
  12. D

JRC 1000 LCD Radar. Good condition. Comes with all wires. About 10 yrs old. Has been sitting on the shelf for 2 years. Works as it's supposed to. $500 http://www.jrc.co.jp/eng/product/marine/product/radar1000/pdf/RADAR1000.pdf
  13. D

For any of this stuff, text or call 250-714-5639 (edited) is the best way to reach me. Located in Nanaimo I DONT WANT TO TRADE FOR ANY OF YOUR STUFF :) late 90's Honda 9.9 long shaft 4-stk. manual start, charging system, 0 hours on new ignition coil and ignition control module, recent...
  14. D

Missing Chinooks......

Less than 10% whites on my boat this year. Pretty much on par with every other year.
  15. D

Cabelas open in Nanaimo soon?

I will still get all boating gear from HC and fishing gear from PNT, but I am very happy Cabelas is here and anyone who can't see this is good for the local economy overall is not thinking big picture. Wholesale Sports came and failed miserably in the customer service, marketing, price, location...
  16. D

browns bay chum derby

GLG got the slip.
Back