Search results

1. jcon12

New wind and wave app

The webpage has been redesigned with a lot more wind/wave data if you want to drill into it. Check out sportyapp.ca
  2. jcon12

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

@MikePA how is your windlass setup? Nice rig!
  3. jcon12

New wind and wave app

@Alex_c that is definitely on the list ! I love the Live Photos though waves are hard to properly size with an image I find. Maybe photo and some sort of verified condition value they can report. It’s react native with a little native code for certain packages I required. I used the bones of...
  4. jcon12

New wind and wave app

Okay the app is now available in the app store (currently only for IOS / apple). You need to search "sporty fish" in the app store. It does require a monthly or annual subscription - but you can sign up for the annual which gives you one month of free use. I ended up dedicating a significant...
  5. jcon12

Great starter boat https://www.facebook.com/share/FHfdb1oNQvamZCyn/?mibextid=79PoIi
  6. jcon12

anyone else notice this on the grady ad "Through a friend's business, on approved credit -- with $ 0 down -- you can get into this boat right now for $ 599 bi weekly over 96 months.... pretty nice deal." $115k...
  7. jcon12

Seems decently priced? Almost a month old listing .. https://www.facebook.com/share/U7FhpWEyJPnfwP6k/?mibextid=79PoIi
  8. jcon12

nobody should get tripped up over the over width permit. It is insanely simple and you can purchase for extended lengths of time (day, month, year etc).
  9. jcon12

sold last night :(
  10. jcon12

just doing some reading it seems fairly common for ocean boats. Similar to my arima i suppose.. more stable at drift, this one has a big deadrise at the bow to break the waves. Rough ride if you want to take the chop at speed though.. it'll pound.
  11. jcon12

thoughts on that aluminum boat from bayside? Would that be a kit boat that was put together by a welding shop? Its right in line with what I am looking for. The deadrise seems minimal in the one photo from behind.
  12. jcon12

I think it’ll take more than 10% to get that sold. I have noticed 70-80’s gas guzzlers have taken a serious beating in the last 6 months.
  13. jcon12

I remember chasing this boat a few years back. Same seller.. they were always sparse with details and hard to get ahold of.
  14. jcon12

careful of the arima in powell river. I checked it out years ago (same owner) and it had some issues. The floor had several holes that were plated over and the motor had mixed water at some point. It could be a good buy still for someone but just don't travel all the way if you aren't looking...
  15. jcon12

Dang I would have been all of that!
  16. jcon12

2021 yamaha F300
  17. jcon12

That’s about what our gulfstream does.1.7-2mpg
  18. jcon12

$25k for a new 150hp $3500 for a kicker $2-3k for some electronics.. $30k+ I struggle with the lack of storage. I keep my cuddy full of stuff I feel like I need there.. when moored.
  19. jcon12

I’ve always wanted something similar to this. Seems a little light on both powerplants tho?
  20. jcon12

I didn’t even notice there was a boat.
Back