Search results

1. greenhornet

fuel tanks flush and pressure test

Hello Due to the fact that I have two brand new outboards I want to take out my main and aux fuel tank to get them cleaned out, new float units and get them pressure tested.They are made of aluminum. My question is does anyone know where I can take them to get this work done ?? I originally...
  2. greenhornet

Wtb J-49 hootchie

Hello I'm looking for old stock the j-49 hootchie for my friend. They are cuddle fish with little plasti wings off white with silver specles and a pink strip down the back if anyone has any I'd like to purchase them. Tight lines Billydoo
  3. greenhornet

What size scotchman does everone like for a hali spear?

Just wondered if there is a certain size that people perfer?
  4. greenhornet

anyone interested in moorage and cabin at pages marine june 2,3,4 bobcat derby

Hi there I have a cabin and moorage for my 24ft gradywhite at pages marina for thursday night,friday night and saturday night june 2,3,4th I wont be able to make it.There is a great derby there that weekend fantastic prizes.The cabin is 160 a night plus tax sleeps 3 and moorage is 1.25 ft I...
  5. greenhornet

looking for lower unit for 1995 225 johnson

blew up motor lower unit yesterday looking for replacement can reach me at bulldogbilly@hotmail.com thank for your time
  6. greenhornet

looking for lower unit for 1995 225 johnson

Blew up lower unit yesterday looking for unit in good shape,can email me @ bulldogbilly@hotmail.com thank you for the time.
Back