Search results

1. greenhornet

Deep Dropping In The Straits

Yes Ive been rigging Herring and mackerel backwards for years, luckily I was shown that by a crafty ol veteran hali fisherman and it works awesome.build yourself a stainless rod 15 in long or so drill a hole in the end, thats your threading needle.shove your needle up its butt and out its mouth...
  2. greenhornet

2021 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Reports

There’s some better spots out past Bajo reef on the edge of some of the contours in 160-200 ft water look on your chart be aware of the closed areas around bajo reef Good luck use salmon bellies and herring you should see some results billydoo
  3. greenhornet

Look for the g for gravel not to far maybe a few miles out in like 150 ft water
  4. greenhornet

Look on your chart of Nootka go off maquinna point to a 45 degree ding the G on the Chart. There is always halibut there!!
  5. greenhornet

WTB Lowrance Transducer 20ft Extension cable

i would call pacific angler Jason has a lot of inventory,Im sure he could get your extension as well, other wise harbour chandler in nanaimo will mail you one.
  6. greenhornet

WTB airmar p66 for lowrance

go to Pacific Angler they have them their,I mounted two last yea one for my furuno and one for my new his 7 live both units work incredibly well with the p66.Thats an excellent transducer especially for the small price !!!
  7. greenhornet

Protest/Rally outside Vancouver DFO Office July 6th 12 to 1:30 PM

If you would have had the chicken frying we would have know who you were ? Lol
  8. greenhornet

Protest/Rally outside Vancouver DFO Office July 6th 12 to 1:30 PM

Was a good protest today I’m glad I attended!! The speakers I though were excellent ! Good work and the interviews mean more exposure so keep up the fight !! billydoo
  9. greenhornet

2020 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Reports

Thank you for the quick reply to both salt water cowboy and codfather !!! Great information you shared on the forum,I super appreciate the info, i also run my gear fairly close like you as well it definitely works !!! I'll be up for a month in esperanza next monday looking forward to that for...
  10. greenhornet

2020 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Reports

Hello mike and saltwater cowboy You guys rocked it !! looks like some really nice fish !! Was wondering a few things,Mike were you running the plug far back or in tight for the dinner bell to ring ?? Cool Pictures off ?? I won't say lol I was wondering g what flasher a lad might give it a...
  11. greenhornet

Port Eliza info

they don't have fuel at this time you would have to get it at thesis or esperanza fuel dock
  12. greenhornet

2020 Regs come out today?

can't imagine why they couldn't have this done before june 1 st like we have been hearing ?? again total incompetence on dfo doesn't surprise me a bunch of monkeys
  13. greenhornet

2020 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Hi Sweet Jim no he didn’t try for king cod, I never did as well. The last time I tried was unsuccessful I think they get picked on and have seen uncle bob and aunt Rosie disappear so they get a little choosy. Next time I would try down towards polier or of Valdez instead of the thrasher reef...
  14. greenhornet

Hello I was out at thrasher yesterday as well and it was on fire again had to let go a couple beautiful hatchery fish between 15-18 lbs such a shame !!!! hope for good news june 1 st to be allowed to keep a hatchery fish anyways 47-130 is the depth i was hooking them on pesca of course and...
  15. greenhornet

I bought mine at pnt in Richmond I’m sure Berry’s has them or pac angler,they are a Gibbs product. Good luck billydoo
  16. greenhornet

Hit the fish on skinny g no bananas, herring aid and a green pesca spoon all behind lemon lime, double glow black and cream soda Flashers 6 ft leader and 70-130 ft on the rigger was all working well good luck out there.. !!!! Pick up the cream soda flasher that one is an absolute killer ...
  17. greenhornet

Hello Got home late last night, lets just say we were busy all day started at grande for high tide and as soon as we put the rods down it was on like prodjsaig mentioned.went and fished offshore thrasher and the HOOK and hit fish fairly consistently.turned to home and hit fish out to 1000 ft...
  18. greenhornet

Heading to thrasher in the morning Ill report back tight lines !!!
  19. greenhornet

Over the Top - Emotional Pleas for Enviro Donation

good hope they all close up shop and go back to their caves eating seaweed and bark !! sianora !!!!!
  20. greenhornet

Voltage tuning your boat.

Ill also state that that this stuff works incredible well, voodoo,hokus pokus non believers I thought that as well at one time !!! Some boats are just plain fishy Im sure thats because of no leakage's, grounded properly and the boat is in a desired range of positive field.I thought it was all...
Back