Search results

1. V

Reversing a Diawa mooching reel

Morning, so i just opened my 175 up and i only flipped the pawl over, or clicker that rubs the spring and reassembled. Not sure if it made any difference, seems to work the same as b4? Perhaps i do need to flip the gear as well or sm i good to go? Newbie as all can tell..
  2. V

Reversing a Diawa mooching reel

Hi all, looking for info on how to switch up a Diawa 175,270 mooching reel to a right hand retrieval. Searched the web but not much info to be had. I thought one could just spin the reel around and respool but dont think the drag/clicker would work proper. Anyone help me out with this? Thx
  3. V

Gold Diawa 270 Moocher

Well from the responses i have recieved i have decided to keep my 270 ,will try it out on some Ab lakers! Thanks for your interest!
  4. V

Gold Diawa 270 Moocher

Old post but i have a vintage Diawa 270 gold,with box and instructions dont think its been used,mint condition. Im open to offers if you guys havent found one yet? Old post I know, just inherited a like new Gold Diawa 270,with box and instruction sheet, if your still looking PM me with and offer!
Back