Search results

1. InterMechanico

Oil Sampling for my 3 cyl Diesel

Any Finning location, or Brandt Tractor or SMS Equipment. They'll sell you a sample kit and help you fill out the form. Cost is close to the Blackstone price listed above though, so for convenience sake it might be the best choice!
  2. InterMechanico

Sold please remove

I'll take it! PM sent
  3. InterMechanico

Driving an EV pickup

This thread has been really informative. I'm actively looking to take advantage of the current inventory surplus to replace the Atlas with an ID4. This is good advice for all vehicles driving in cold climates and remote areas. Add some snacks, some drinking water and a couple rolls of toilet...
  4. InterMechanico

Do I need it ... No, but I want it. Rivian Truck

For me, yes. For my wife who's always to cold, it's a bonus year round 🤣. In practice, we have the opportunity to capture that heat when it's desired, such as in the colder months. When we don't want the heat, we just let the heat escape outdoors
  5. InterMechanico

Do I need it ... No, but I want it. Rivian Truck

We opted for the Miele set as well. Heat pump dryer works great, and as a bonus (in winter) adds heat to our home instead of venting it outside
  6. InterMechanico

Might Be Looking For a Change

It's true.
  7. InterMechanico

Another electrical question from me.

These are OK... https://picocanada.com/view_product/9452 But if you look at the wiring schematic, you'll likely find that the control module energizes a relay or high current solenoid which in turn powers the glow plugs. The best way would be to wire the momentary switch to energize that same...
  8. InterMechanico

Might Be Looking For a Change

@Rain City There is a dearth of qualified maintenance contractors serving strata residential in the lower mainland. Projects range from large to small, and the opportunity to access clients within a building for major renovations would be omnipresent. Reach out to a few local strata...
  9. InterMechanico

Looking for a new vehicle??

This understanding about writing things off is not as common as it should be lol
  10. InterMechanico

17 foot tinner salt water fishing

That commuter catamaran sure does! Lol
  11. InterMechanico

Auto PFDs

https://aqoutdoors.com/products/mustang-khimera-dual-floatation-pfd?variant=43559797948637
  12. InterMechanico

Changes to short term rentals in BC.

In Port moody center there are plans to build a total of 41 towers, many of which are up to 39 stories. Development refreshes an older city environment, and port moody center needs that, but it's so difficult to picture it complete. The minimum ratio for developed area near transit hubs has...
  13. InterMechanico

Driving an EV pickup

FB is the Devil. I'm sorry All of you on this forum, however, are the Champagne of Civil Discourse
  14. InterMechanico

Driving an EV pickup

Agreed. There are do-gooder trolls on everyone of those fb groups. My Christmas tree got press-ganged by some guy names Brad Shantz on the "I Love Port Moody" group. Every post he's Shaking his head lol
  15. InterMechanico

Mixed messages on ethanol in marina fuel ?

If you can afford it, Aspen synthetic fuels are great for small engines. We run it in all the small engines at the cabin, and feel that the reduced maintenance requirements more than offset the added cost. Everything runs great every time. https://www.aspenfuels.us/
  16. InterMechanico

Commander 26 Re Build

It does! It's a smug, confident look
  17. InterMechanico

Project boat opportunity (not my ad)

It feels cynical of me to say, but this type of thing is low cost/high gain in terms of reconciliation with first nations. I'm keeping in mind that all parties involved may have the best of intentions with regard to improving light conditions for marine life around docks, and that this is less...
  18. InterMechanico

Project boat opportunity (not my ad)

And that dock thing lol
  19. InterMechanico

Driving an EV pickup

The civility and respect here is very refreshing 👍
  20. InterMechanico

Driving an EV pickup

Same here, well stated.
Back