Search results

1. JohnN

Recreational Prawning

Hi guys just curious if recreational prawing is opening right now? My kids and wife been begging me to take them out. I was reading up on the site it is officially opened on April 1? Is that right? For area 19? Please bare with me as i am all new to this. Thanks in advance
  2. JohnN

Looking for 9.9 Hp Kicker Motor Electric Start

In the market to buy one if anyone has one for sale please pm me the info. Thank you
  3. JohnN

Looking for Brutus Hands Free

Hi I am in the market for a hands free ad on, if you have one you no longer need I would like to buy it from you please. I am located in Victoria/Uptown Area. Thank you
  4. JohnN

ROCK FISH

Hi guys just wonder what's the minimum requirement size for rock fish in area 19? I looked on the dfo website but cant find it anywhere? I did find limit though which is 1 per day if I am correct? Just didnt want to catch anything undersize and keeping it not knowing. Thanks
  5. JohnN

Will A Kicker Fit

Hi guys just curious if a Mercury 4 stroke 9.9 Big foot long shaft will fit on my boat and how do I no if it will or not? I measured the length of the kicker and its 38 inchs and it reaches down to the same length as the other motor. I am totally new to boats as this is my first one ever. Will...
  6. JohnN

Looking for a VHF RADIO

Hi i am in search of a vhf radio could be fixed or external as long it's got everything to get me going. I totally forgot about that vital piece or equipment untill some fellows in the forum reminded me about it in one of my post. I am located in Victoria bc, Uptown area. I will be traveling to...
  7. JohnN

First time taking my boat out without my boat buddys

Hi everyone i just bought my first boat in my life which is a Double Eagle 16.5 ft about a month ago and I have taken it out 2 times already with a couple of my buddys who have alot of boating experience and I would say I learn a ton in the course of those 2 days. They took me prawning and...
  8. JohnN

Looking For: Ace Hauler

Looking for a Ace Hauler with newer style marinco plug and hands free if possible If you have one for sale please pm me, thanks in advance. Located in Victoria bc, willing to travel if it's not to far of a drive.
  9. JohnN

WTB: Pair of Scotty Rod Holders

If you have the following and that you are not using and like to sell please message me as i would buy them from you. Thanks in advance. Located by Uptown, Victoria bc. SCOTTY #230-GR Power Lock Rod Holder
  10. JohnN

Scotty Downrigger Mounts

Does anyone have a pair or swivel mounts and mounting plate that they would like to sell? Please kindly pm me if you do. Thanks on advance Located Victoria Bc, Uptown Area.
  11. JohnN

Wanted: Scotty Electric Downriggers

Hi all! I just bought a boat for the very first time and slowing trying to build up my arsenal. In search of a pair of electric scotty downriggers/ Trap Puller also. If possible with mounts,swivel brackets,outlets would be a bonus also.. If you have some you are selling for a fair price pleace...
Back