Search results

1. C

Sooke public launch ramp fees

question????Is the ramp fee still 10.00 at the public launch ??? ....C.A.
  2. C

Browns Bay

Any latest reports from Browns Bay?? Are they still limiting out on sox ? Is it worth atrip up from Duncan ? And because of the amount of fish going through does the bite last all day or just a few hours after first light ? Thanx in advance for any info......C.A.
  3. C

camble river sockeye fishing

can someone tell me were is the best place to launch from to catch those elusive fish in the camble river area Im from Duncan and usually fish sooke but it being so poor lately I think I might try the inside this time . Any suggestions would be much appreciated....C.A.
  4. C

Alberni sockeye

any further reports on the sockeye in the inlet???? please keep us informed ... much appreciated.....C.A.
  5. C

sooke boat launch

I havn't fished sooke since last summer. Is the boat launch still free? and if not whats the fee? Any info appreciated......
  6. C

crabs

question? whats the best way to keep crabs alive when you have to travel home and your 1to2 hours on the road???thanx in advance for any ideas..............c.askin
  7. C

lorance x70

I have an older lorance x7o and the main wiring harness to the unit is not repairable any suggestions were I can get an other harness cheap?? thanx in advance..
  8. C

porlier pass sockeye

has anyone been fishing for sockeye just outside of the pass if so can you give us a report ? thanx in advance for any info...
  9. C

alberni sockeye

i`m hoping to try for some sockeye this week at china creek,is the fishing still good??? any info would be appreciated. thanx.
  10. C

renfrew

havn't seen a report on the coho fishing off renfrew latley any recent reports out there???thanx -c.a.
  11. C

renfrew marina

question is the marina closed for the season??? also do the f.n. still have a boat launch ramp available??? thanks in advance for any info
  12. C

pinks in cowichan bay

i heard latley that you can now catch pinks in cowichan bay area apparently several thousand fry were stoked there a few years ago and have now returned can any one confirm this?????
  13. C

port albernie sockeye

can any one report on sockeye in port albernie .china creek area is it still open and if so is any one limiting out////???? ANY INFO APPRECIATED
  14. C

c.askin

albernie sockeye is there still good reports from china creek???? or are they just about gone any info appreciated...
  15. C

sooke report

any reports from sooke yesterday the 12 ihope to fish otter point tuesday thanx in advance:):)
  16. C

port alberni

we fished for 5 hours from franklin creek to china creek this a.m. -- not even anibble used green hooCHIES SPOONS AN EVEN AN ANCHOVIE wheres the fish[?][?]
  17. C

c.askin

hows the sockeye fishing in sooke anyone catching any ?????? thanks for any info
  18. C

renfrew

i hope to fish renfrew on sunday any springs still around??????? coho?????? thanx in advance....
  19. C

pinks

are the pinks showing up yet in any number at sooke yet ????????? thanks in advance for any info:)[8D][8D]
  20. C

sockeye

Any sockeye retention at Sooke? Thanks
Back