Search results

1. 1stLite

Fly rod found at stoltz pool

Found a fly rod laying in the parking lot at stolts this afternoon pm me details of the rod and you can come and claim it I'm in nanaimo.
  2. 1stLite

Wanted Rod wrapper or dryer

Does anybody have an old fishing rod wrapper or dryer they don't use anymore that they would like to sell on southern vancouver lsland. I have a couple of 25 + year old G Loomis rods that I would like to refinish this winter.
  3. 1stLite

Anchovies

Anybody know what's going on with the price of anchovies. They are anywhere from 10.00 to 13.00 dollars a pack here in Nanaimo.
  4. 1stLite

Lowrance reciever needed

I have an older (2001) X15mt and the receiver packed it in. And they stopped making them a couple of years ago. Was wondering if anybody has upgraded their unit and still has a working receiver laying around that they were willing to part with. The one I have is a LGC-12 s. A LGC-12w or a...
  5. 1stLite

ling cod polier pass

Is ling cod open around polier pass I was pretty sure all inside waters were closed for ling untill june.But was talking to a guy that said he got a 15 lb ling on the outside of polier and i told him its closed but he was determined it is open there.
  6. 1stLite

Kone Zone daisy chains

just curious if anybody has much experience with them fishing chinooks onshore and what color worked best for them.There a little pricey but if they work its always nice to play fish without a flasher.
  7. 1stLite

Hardy Silex

Hardy silex for sale in good shape I bought it new in 1989.Comes with neoprine case.if interested I can email pictures.250.00
  8. 1stLite

scotty electric/swivel base

I have one electric scotty downrigger for sale with a swivel base located in nanaimo 300.00 email mmrogers@shaw.ca if interested
  9. 1stLite

Chums Off Nanaimo

Has anybody ever targeted chums off nanaimo in previos years.If so how did you do.Thinking of giving it a try maybe this weekend.
  10. 1stLite

Annual bamfield hali trip

Here are a few pictures of our fifth annual june halibut trip to bamfield http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p33/tyee2112/landing69lber.jpg http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p33/tyee2112/Robandhalis.jpg http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p33/tyee2112/group3.jpg...
  11. 1stLite

Silex for sale

The reel is in good condition a few little scratches but thats it I bought it new in 1989.I'm asking $350.00 if interested send me an email and i can send out pictures of the reel.
  12. 1stLite

Silex Reel

I have one I am thinking of selling I have not seen one in stores for years so not sure what to ask.Any body have any idea.I bought it in 1989 it is in very nice shape with the case.
  13. 1stLite

Nanaimo. Winter Springs

What happened to the old thread .IT dissapeared
  14. 1stLite

NANAIMO RIVER

Does anybody know if the nanaimo river is open again this year for a catch and release steelhead fishery like last year.
  15. 1stLite

Money's Pool

Can you still access money's from beaver creek road.I have not been there in at least five years and I heard there has been some house construction around the old access road.And not sure if you can still get in that way.
  16. 1stLite

cowichan river clay bank

I heard a rumour that they were going to divert the river around that clay bank that colours up the river so badly.Any truth to that.Any info appreciated.[?]
  17. 1stLite

prawning Nanaimo-Ladysmith

has anybody got any reports of prawning in the nanaimo ladysmith area they can pass on.Thinking of trying pretty soon would appreciate any recent reports.[?]
  18. 1stLite

fish cooler

Has anybody got an old fish cooler they want to get rid of a friend wants to mount an old one on the back of the transom and does'nt want to buy a new one. pref nanaimo area.
  19. 1stLite

Nanaimo reports

Has anybody been fishing around nanaimo and has the seal problem got any better.I gave up a couple of years ago due to seals taking almost every fish.:(
Back