Search results

1. MikePA

What Did You Do To Your Boat This Week?

Looks great. Where did you get the doors for the transom, looks very nice.
  2. MikePA

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

That boat has been for sale for like 2 years. They did the big restoration then just missed the peak COVID market.. price started at 89k.
  3. MikePA

Grady Gas tank cover screws

I just put them back in with sikaflex. Amazingly the whole panel is still solid.
  4. MikePA

Grady Gas tank cover screws

Is it normal to not have any sealant on these screws that screw in the hatches that cover the gas tanks? Seems like a logical place to not have water intrusion?
  5. MikePA

Haven't played around with it yet.. just made sure it worked on the area trial.. I've only had it for a couple weeks and for one of those weeks it was being polished
  6. MikePA

He can be mobile but has a good set up at his house with lots of tools etc. So I dropped it off there (Nanaimo)
  7. MikePA

I did, got a Grady 232 @Buckethead905 just did an amazing job polishing for me! Should see the shoulders on that guy.
  8. MikePA

Looks so much like a 185.. never seen one with a 150 or no hardtop.
  9. MikePA

random question regarding boat insurance

Interesting, I find the opposite.. Any company I stick with for both home and boat insurance seems to do a yearly increase in fees.. only start seeing numbers go back down if I shop around at other places.
  10. MikePA

Tyson vs Paul....

Im not sure about this! Paul beat Anderson Silva who is a pretty decent boxer and quite a bit younger and was more active than Tyson.. Tyson couldn't put away an older Roy Jones Jr. Hate what Paul is doing but have a feeling he'll win..
  11. MikePA

Mobile cut polish recommendations

I would also be interested in this
  12. MikePA

Bennet electric trim tabs on a 2016 Campion 542

Mines was a 2017.. when I installed mine, I moved the switches so it would fit in that top row.
  13. MikePA

Bennet electric trim tabs on a 2016 Campion 542

I put them on the right hand side there, you can see it partly covered by the steering wheel
  14. MikePA

It's only money right??? Remote steering or Auto pilot?

Other than a lowrance display unit to hook it to, is there anything else you need to buy to make it a functional unit?
  15. MikePA

Help With Motor Height

It would decrease if the diameter is in the same ball park
  16. MikePA

CanadianListed.com legit??

I've requested info from a few ads over the years and have never heard back
  17. MikePA

Engine HP and Torque rates

Does this type of performance place a significant increase strain on the machine in a detrimental way or are they built to withstand it?
  18. MikePA

WTB: 8-9k lb. Trailer

I've been researching lately and from what I've read, the components used are in the cheap end of things vs other brands. No first hand experience though.
Back