Search results

1. Charts

2024 Prince Rupert Fishing Reports

Is there a big herring spawn in PR? If so, do you go out and when does it happen on average?
  2. Charts

2023 Prince Rupert Fishing Reports

Hopefully changes by Friday :). See you out there Bryce
  3. Charts

Not much around yet. Few hits here and there but nothing to write home about yet
  4. Charts

Any recent reports? Heading out for the long weekend with my wife and my 10 year old son
  5. Charts

Hey Bryce. Any word on potential closures this year? You seem to know before anyone :)
  6. Charts

Is that the recycling place or different place?
  7. Charts

I will try and look him up. Thank you
  8. Charts

Anyone know any boat storage places in Rupert to keep my boat for May and June? I usually keep it at a friends place in Terrace and haul back and forth but would like something closer to Rupert. Any suggestions?
  9. Charts

Fake Pacific Net and Twine website?

Fake as the url is very different
  10. Charts

Winter Spring Fishing! Prince Rupert!

You will get to 1m subscribers if you fish in Rupert in the winter in this
  11. Charts

2022 Prince Rupert Fishing Report

2 for sure. Beginning of June and end of June. Price of fuel unfortunately is dictating boat usage this year
  12. Charts

2022 Prince Rupert Fishing Report

Can't wait to see you there pal. I'll be there June 1st
  13. Charts

Iso trap puller

What did you buy?
  14. Charts

Iso trap puller

Anyone looking to sell their prawn trap puller? Looking to do some prawning around kitimat and rupert this year and want to make my back happy rather than mad.
  15. Charts

Diesel Air Heaters

Question for all you heating experts. How many vents could you potentially use with the Chinese heaters? I am hoping to run 2 Y's so I can have heat to both sides of my windshield and into the cuddy. Will the fan push enough air to reach all the vents? The run will only be like 6 feet.
  16. Charts

Let's see your shop!!

What was your costs on this minus the pickleball court? Looking at building something similar
  17. Charts

2021 Prince Rupert Fishing Report

Heading out tomorrow till Sunday.. Hows it been and where has it been? Any advise would be great!!
  18. Charts

2021 Prince Rupert Fishing Report

Hey boys I am out here as well.. 24 Wellcradft "off the charts"... Simpson rock was good for coho yesterday and limited out.. tons of bait and fish at Avery today.. like a lake out here. Give a honk if you see me.. good luck at Dundas!!
Back