Search results

1. PAUL ANDERSON

Commander 26,30,re-power older boat,newer,diesel....

pretty sweet set up, I would have thought it would have topped out a little quicker myself
  2. PAUL ANDERSON

300 OB/9.9 on 22' DE, ADVICE AUTO PILOT TROLLING/DEPTH SOUNDER

Will do. pumped to see how the honey preforms on the maiden voyage tomorrow.
  3. PAUL ANDERSON

Commander 26,30,re-power older boat,newer,diesel....

Well I still haven't bought a Commander, I ended up putting a pod and 300 Merc on my 22'. Maybe I should have listened toRain City and picked up that 88 and re-powered it haa.
  4. PAUL ANDERSON

Im in Kitimat, I managed to find a shop in Alberta willing to sell me the gear called ''The Fishing Hole'' he seemed to know his stuff well enough and quoted me about $4200 for the 9" HDS live with auto pilot and navionics maps, I forgot to ask about the remote so ill have to add that in there...
  5. PAUL ANDERSON

is the remote and auto pilot all by lorance, trying to get a boat shop to sell me set up is like pulling teeth so im going to order all my gear online, just wondering if Its best to get all components from lorance?
  6. PAUL ANDERSON

I will look them up and give them a call thanks.
  7. PAUL ANDERSON

where did you fellas buy your set up? I think i'll do the same lorance with the auto pilot and remote setup but I was thinking instead of using a bar between the 2 motors I might put a 3 way valve from the main motor lines to a hydraulic ram at the kicker so I can just work the kicker while...
  8. PAUL ANDERSON

thanks, what motor is on autopilot the kicker or main?
  9. PAUL ANDERSON

Just put a pod on my 22' double eagle and want to be able to troll with an auto pilot system, I also need a depth sounder system. looking for thoughts on this
  10. PAUL ANDERSON

22' double eagle, will a 200hp outboard be enough????????

nicely just saw this. I ended up getting a pod build on the island from Don at Shadowline Im happy with his work also. I am in the process of putting a 300 merc on the back, can't wait to see how it preforms
  11. PAUL ANDERSON

Wow I’m supposed 115 would do that. 300 is what I have lined up now so the pod is next
  12. PAUL ANDERSON

Lol no no 2 is a little much although if $$$ was no object send it.
  13. PAUL ANDERSON

Yea I have decided going up in power Twin 250s should pull ok Haa. A single 250-300 is what I will wait for now I need to find a pod builder up north it’s about 5-6k and from what I have been reading down south it’s typically 3-4 for a smaller rig like I have.
  14. PAUL ANDERSON

yea im leaning toward more power, my original thought was a min 225 as I have 4 fuel tanks a kicker, and skiff with a 2 hp and a **** pile of beer is a typical load.
  15. PAUL ANDERSON

you have a 150 on a 25' what are the specs on that?
  16. PAUL ANDERSON

its looking like that judging by brutes specs
  17. PAUL ANDERSON

hmm yea your a fair bit lighter with a 225 and crusing about where I want to be maybe a 200 is a little risky as I almost always go for a couple nights and load up pretty good.
Back