Search results

1. W

Pender Bluffs

Looking to head over to the Bluffs on Sunday to see if any Sockeye action has started, any reports?
  2. W

Pender Bluffs Sockeye

Anyone fishing Pender for Sockeye? I know it just opened but was wondering when is the best time, early/late August? Cheers
  3. W

Pender

Anyone been out Pender Bluffs way this week? Heading out tommorow,would it be more productive to stay around Sidney? Cheers
  4. W

Sidney Cleaning table

Anybody know where there is a fish cleaning table around Sidney. ie. Tullista, Port Sidney marina? I'm at Westport marina and they don't seem to have one. Heading out on Friday, going to give Fairfax Pt. a shot, anybody been out there this week? Cheers,
  5. W

Panther T-4 Kicker Steering

Looking for anyone who has installed/used the Panther electric steering system for their kicker. Are they any good? So you have the wireless or wired setup? Have a 28ft Baha Cruiser with a inboard shaft drive Volvo Diesel and I'm trying to figure out how to steer my kicker without having to...
  6. W

St. Mary's Lake

Anyone have any good spots on St. Mary's for shoreline fishing, thinking of a good picnic spot with a chance of catching something! Cheers
  7. W

Sidney Report

My luck finally changed, my first salmon out of Sidney, not one but two! A 16lb & 12lb off Fairfax Pt on Sunday at low slack. First on Anchovy and second on Army Truck Coyote. Thanks to all who posted their Sidney reports/tips, nice to post one of my own for a change!
  8. W

Elk Lake Bass

Anyone now a good spot to fish for bass from the shore. Thinking of bobber/spin fishing with my kid. Don't really want to go to the fishing jetty, thinking more of a picnic spot. Thanks.
  9. W

Coal Island

Anyone got any hints/tips for fishing Coal Island off Sidney. Thanks.
  10. W

Anyone catch in Sidney?

New member here, recently started saltwater fishing. Was anyone out around Sidney on weekend, went out Sunday morning and caught nothing but dogfish around Sidney Spit, James Island and Coal Island. Hardly any fish on the sounder, was wondering if anyone else had any luck. Cheers
Back