Search results

1. 3

Repairing or replacing RHIB tubes on Vancouver Island

I am considering a boat that is a bit of a project. The tubes need valves and some definite repair and inspections. The boat is 20ft+ and I am looking for a professional repair that is not me in my driveway with the glue. Any suggestions or recommendations? I am willing to go to the Lower...
  2. 3

WTB: outboard 250hp or 300hp 30"

Looking for a used outboard. Yamaha or Mercury preferred 250hp or 300hp 30" leg. Let me know what ya got. Willing to pay finders fee = 24 beer
  3. 3

Osprey boats - Any issues?

Looking at a 2001 Osprey. Is there anything to know about the hulls or issues? Google didn't have to much to say. I know now they are built by seasport brand.
  4. 3

Like new Yamaha 8hp kicker

Minty kicker for your boat. SOLD.
  5. 3

Full motor controls - Yamaha 704 with cables/tach/speed/harness

I got these for my swap but never used them. Full set up including key, battery cables, harness, tach and speedo, binnacle and 21ft cables. $500
  6. 3

House Demo Sale - Cheap wood, and material for your shop or boat shed

I got some material from my house I thought a few of you could repurpose for your shops or sheds or houses/cabin. Good deals so I dont have to put stuff in the dumpster or store it. House is from the 1960 so everything is nice and solid. I am in Oceanside area mid island. Wood, doors, trim...
  7. 3

Boat seats

SOLD
  8. 3

2013 Yamaha XL 9.9 kicker with controls...Trade for ???

I have a kicker in good shape hanging out in my garage. Ill trade it for something of equal value fishing related or a bunch of gear or a real charter or what have you. Ill post a pic tonight. 2013 Yamaha XL 9.9 kicker with prop gaurd. In good shape. With controls 703 like new. Let me know...
  9. 3

Wanted: 2013+ Yamaha 150,175,200hp

Looking for a Yamaha Main for my 18ft Whaler. Preferably lower hours and not a rebuild. I've been keeping an eye out but not much on the market. I already found a 9.9 long with controls for it. Would settle for a different brand if the right deal came along (mercury preferred). Decided to keep...
  10. 3

Lowrance Elite 7 ti2 with active imaging and maps. New in box.

Harbour Chandler says its $1150 asking 1000 no Trudeau tax. New in box. Located mid island.
  11. 3

Wanted: 2106 HP Scotty

Looking to upgrade from my 1106. New or used let me know if you see or have any.
  12. 3

Tips for building a new house

We are getting ready for our house build and I figured a few of you guys might know a thing or 2 about building. I am looking for tips on not getting taking advantage of, making the right decisions, areas of construction you can save money on, using a builder vs being the general, and anything...
  13. 3

Sea Leg boats

Saw this nice looking rig at RipTide Marine (express custom) when I was at Pacific Net and Twine. There is a stabi down the road at Vanisle Marine. I think they have the sealeg dealer. Either way neat machines.
  14. 3

Trophy Tyee Reels, Scotty Downrigger, Hook Rack

Selling off some of my spares to buy other fishing gear. 2 - Trophy Tyee reels. Bought new from Harbour Chandler last year as spares and never used. Newer models with the paddle handles. Comes with the box and case. Fishy reels. Ready to go 2 for $500 2 - FishOn Brand Stainless Hook Racks...
  15. 3

Wanted: Lowrance hds gen 2/3 7" or 9"

Wanted: Lowrance hds gen 2/3 7" or 9" Looking for a 2nd screen to network the boat and transducer. Let me know what you have. A sonar hub I would take as well.
  16. 3

15ft Double Eagle trade for fishing gear

You guys seem to like projects so here is an easy one for you. 15ft good project double eagle. No trailer. Mid island. Trade for fishing related items. Prawns crabs hali rods reels tackle scotty etc
  17. 3

Let's talk about dinghys, tenders, rhibs, kayak, sup etc

Let's say you have a under 30ft boat and wanted a tender for accessing shore. Cant always anchor and stern tie or bow in. Most boats that size wont run a davit and most likely roof storage. What are the best options and pro and cons. What has everyone done?
  18. 3

6" and 5" peetz reels

Selling a couple Older peetz reels for the restorer collection or knuckle busting. 100$ for both
  19. 3

Not to brag but check out my new boat storage

Obviously not mine but how sick is this in west van.
Back