Search results

1. Reel_Crazy

Wanted: orange Islander MR2LA

Looking for an orange Islander MR2LA. If you have one and want to part with it, please let me know.
  2. Reel_Crazy

boat for sale. 2009 Princecraft 176 pro series

Up for sale is our boat that has been nothing but amazing for our family. If you want a boat that can do pretty much anything (tidal and non-tidal fishing, tubing and water skiing etc, bass fishing) this is the boat for you, It is super light so you don’t need a massive truck to pull it, its...
  3. Reel_Crazy

November 18 gear sale

November 18, 2023 NANAIMO New location!!! Dover Bay Secondary Doors open at 830am. Get there early!!! Hope to see you all! This is our major fundraiser to help high school students.If you need a table or tables, please contact me.
  4. Reel_Crazy

SOLD

SOLD thanks for everyone’s help
  5. Reel_Crazy

SOLD

I have 3 crab traps for sale. All come will rope, weight and floats. $200
  6. Reel_Crazy

WTB ISLANDER MR2LA or Fly reels

Looking to buy or trade for used Islander MR2LA reels and also Islander fly reels.
  7. Reel_Crazy

ISO islander MR2LA

Hello. we are looking for some islander MR2LA reels for our kids. The colours we are after are purple and orange. If anyone has them and they are available, please let us know. Thank you in advance.
  8. Reel_Crazy

Opinions on the new Trophy XL Tyee LR Mooching Reels

Just wondering if any of you have had the chance to look at or use the new Trophy XL Tyee LR mooching reels (the small ones)? Was thinking they might be good for trout fishing paired with a light Trophy 9' rod. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciative.
  9. Reel_Crazy

ISO Peetz Y back

ISO a Peetz Y back reel. Have been looking for one for years. I come across them but I seem to miss them all the time. If you have one please contact me. If you know of one, I’ll send you a reward for helping me out. Thank you and happy New Years.
  10. Reel_Crazy

Various reels and gear fir sale. Please see all pictures

Everything in the photos for sale. I want to sell it all together. $450 obo
  11. Reel_Crazy

ISO Shimano 3000 moocher reel

Hello I am looking for the shimano 3000 mooching reel This is the smaller version of the 2000 and 4000 models I own one but looking a few more as they are a perfect size for my kids. If you have one, please respond with your asking price. Willing to pay more than responsible price.
  12. Reel_Crazy

Peetz

Looking to add to my collection of peetz items. Anything to do with the company is what I’m looking for. Reels, bells, lures, harpoons, rods etc please email me if you have anything. Willing to pay a fair price and also willing to trade. thank you
Back