Search results

1. Reel_Crazy

wanted - shimano moocher plus 1000gt

I have a few available if you are still looking. I have the 1000gt and also 3000gt. Both are thr smaller size versions
  2. Reel_Crazy

Wanted: orange Islander MR2LA

Looking for an orange Islander MR2LA. If you have one and want to part with it, please let me know.
  3. Reel_Crazy

boat for sale. 2009 Princecraft 176 pro series

Up for sale is our boat that has been nothing but amazing for our family. If you want a boat that can do pretty much anything (tidal and non-tidal fishing, tubing and water skiing etc, bass fishing) this is the boat for you, It is super light so you don’t need a massive truck to pull it, its...
  4. Reel_Crazy

November 18 gear sale

November 18, 2023 NANAIMO New location!!! Dover Bay Secondary Doors open at 830am. Get there early!!! Hope to see you all! This is our major fundraiser to help high school students.If you need a table or tables, please contact me.
  5. Reel_Crazy

SOLD

Thank you I’ll add it to the above post. I appreciate it
  6. Reel_Crazy

SOLD

Hi tinboattrobb These were a donation and are being used as a fundraiser. I thought I knew a little but I was wrong. I have since changed it to OBO. If they don’t sell on this, I’ll try to sell them on April 22. Please see the attached poster. If you are near Nanaimo, please come on by.
  7. Reel_Crazy

SOLD

Awesome! Thank you so much for that. It is much appreciated
  8. Reel_Crazy

SOLD

SOLD thanks for everyone’s help
  9. Reel_Crazy

SOLD

Take them all for $225
  10. Reel_Crazy

SOLD

Sorry. Nanaimo
  11. Reel_Crazy

SOLD

I have 3 crab traps for sale. All come will rope, weight and floats. $200
  12. Reel_Crazy

Peetz

2023 bump
  13. Reel_Crazy

WTB ISLANDER MR2LA or Fly reels

Looking to buy or trade for used Islander MR2LA reels and also Islander fly reels.
  14. Reel_Crazy

ISO islander MR2LA

Hello. we are looking for some islander MR2LA reels for our kids. The colours we are after are purple and orange. If anyone has them and they are available, please let us know. Thank you in advance.
  15. Reel_Crazy

ISO Peetz Y back

I’ll find a picture and send you one via PM. Thanks for your reply
  16. Reel_Crazy

Peetz

Merry Christmas bump
Back