Search results

1. S

For sale Chamber vacuum sealer bags

Standard 3MIL thickness
  2. S

For sale Chamber vacuum sealer bags

chamber vacuum sealer bags. BPA free. Can microwave and boil in the bags. Standard 3 MIL thickness. 10"x15" size bags. 250 bags 6"x12" size bags. 300 bags is Get all 550 bags for $100 Other sizes available but need to order in large quantity of 500-1000 bags. Located in lower mainland...
  3. S

Commercial grade vacuum sealer

Yes still available. PM me if interested.
  4. S

Former arima owner myself here. Sold my boat and don't get out as often any longer so don't need to process and vacuum seal as many fish. It's in like new condition. Hands down far superior sealing and vacuuming suction compared to food saver. When I occasionally have to seal something I...
  5. S

Barely used commercial grade vacuum sealer from cabelas. High end vacuum sealer. High end commercial grade motor and pump seals and removes air as a commercial grade sealer. Barely used and in like new condition. Purchased for approx $550 with taxes. Selling for $325. Located in surrey...
  6. S

2023 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Got a question for everyone...let's assume you have a tyee hooked and he peels massive line and dives...let's also assume it's non weekend day and non derby day at sandheads and you are outside the pack. Once the fish finally surfaces he is way way way back behind boat.. fish is still spunky...
  7. S

Anyone out at sandheads today? If so how's the fishing?
  8. S

No one out at sandheads today?
  9. S

Anyone having success for chinooks this morning at sandheads? Seems like the bite has turned off compared to last few days during morning
  10. S

Anyone out at T10? If so can you give indication on the chop? I am guess 0.5m but hoping someone can give me a better idea.
  11. S

A week ago I made a post asking for help to locate 4 lost traps dropped 2 miles south of the sandheads lighthouse. I know the currents there can be very strong so we decided to use larger bullet buoys to ensure our floats don't get submerged. Our traps had weights on them but guess the...
  12. S

Could really need some help from folks who launch out of the south arm. We dropped 4 crab traps just 2 miles south of the sandheads lighthouse yesterday before crossing the straight to do some bottom fishing. When we returned all 4 traps were gone. Had plenty of sinking line and the traps...
Back