Search results

1. walleyes

2021 Kingfisher 2225 Escape HT.

Our focus is changing as a family. This is not easy for me to do but after discussing as a family group at this time we feel with the cost of things it is best. The cost is not an issue for the wife and I but our boys are just starting out and raising families and BC is just pricing themselves...
  2. walleyes

Changes to short term rentals in BC.

So whats up with these new changes in BC regarding short term rentals. How is this going to effect rental place availability, any info on this ? Looks to me like once again more crippling regulations to an already crippled sector.
  3. walleyes

What Did Santa Bring

Lets see what Santa brought yah all. Got a nice knife for the collection and from momma the Big 1 3/4 hp meat grinder from Cabellas. Wont take long to grind up a couple moose in the coming years. Weighs 90lbs its a beast.
  4. walleyes

Boxing Week Sales

Post up any good deals you come across, maybe others can take advantage of the deals. Cabellas has a heck of a deal on Couple Garmins https://www.cabelas.ca/product/136908/garmin-echomap-uhd-95sv
  5. walleyes

Home and Shop on 70 acres for sale.

Just thought I would post and get some more coverage. https://www.kijiji.ca/v-house-for-sale/edmonton/home-and-shop-on-70-acres-for-sale/1620678547
  6. walleyes

Cordless Bubba Blade

Just received this belated birthday gift from mama bear. Took a while to get in I guess. Been doing all my fish cleaning in the boat the last few years sure beats waiting for a spot at the cleaning tables and getting soaked from people spray. This should make it a pretty slick operation and...
  7. walleyes

Self selling our property.

My wife and I are looking to make a move, so its time to sell our property. This property was set up in a certain location with the intent of one day selling. Having a good portion of our retirement fund into this place we are looking to sell privately to avoid paying large fees to a real estate...
  8. walleyes

Then and Now. Sport Fishing for Salmon in British Columbia

Nor sure of this has been posted before. Looks like a very interesting program coming up on the Sportsman channel this afternoon. https://www.bcsalmonthenandnow.com/
  9. walleyes

Trans Mountain continues expanding marine safety with new high-power tugboats

https://energynow.ca/2022/01/trans-mountain-continues-expanding-marine-safety-with-new-high-power-tugboats/
  10. walleyes

Summer Memories.

I did this little video up late last summer. Never shared it as I had already posted up most of the pics after our trip. Do to the weather I didn’t get a lot of decent video content so had to kind of split between stills and video. Not the best video but the family enjoyed it so I thought since...
  11. walleyes

2021 Archery Whitetail.

Not to much fishing talk going on so I’ll share. This is a first archery deer kill for me so it’s pretty cool. Not the biggest deer by any means but it’s been a long wait. Off and on I would say close to 25 years I’ve been after a whitetail with a bow. Like I say not steady but off and on...
  12. walleyes

Islander 10’6” Moocher.

As title says. Islander 10’6“ Mooching rod. Got this rod for Christmas 2 seasons ago but it has only been used this summer for 5 days. Rod is as new. Great rod but just not my style. I’m very particular about the feel of my rods and this one just doesn’t fit me. Would like to get $550.00. Would...
  13. walleyes

Proud Day.

I know this is a fishing site but most of us still enjoy all things outdoors so thought I would share. My middle son has been into long range shooting the last 5 years and has been working hard at it. Building his own gun, practicing and practicing. Lots of home work goes into this type of...
  14. walleyes

Need Coordinates.

Hope someone can help me out. Changed boats and electronics as most know and with it I didn’t think of writing down the coordinates I had for a few areas on the west side. I have the one that’s been posted on here a number of times for the Ukee and Tofino spots but that list doesn’t hold the...
  15. walleyes

Vancouver Boat Show.

Anybody else register for the virtual show. I did this morning, kinda interesting to see what it’s like. See what kind of new toys there is out there. More interested in the gadgets than any boat.
  16. walleyes

To Give Away.

Cant stand stuff sitting around so I have a couple items to get out of my way If anybody can use a post mount for a BBQ I have one to give away. I used it on my Wellcraft but have went with a different mount on my KF. I did keep the clip for it though so not sure if it’s any use the way it is...
  17. walleyes

Brass to Aluminum.

So I added one of the drain plug led lights to the boat today and I have a question. The plug itself is a very well made product no issues with it but I am concerned about the fact it is made of brass. The threads on the plug are 1/2” NPT and my drain plug hole is 3/4” NPT so a bushing is in...
  18. walleyes

World Juniors.

Not supposed to have Christmas dinner with our family‘s but they can play hockey. Oh well gives us some entertainment and distraction from it all. Any predictions out there, I’m not really up on our jr’s at all but will be getting into it all over the coming days.
  19. walleyes

Salmon Fishing Videos.

Too cold and windy to get out on the ice today, maybe tomorrow. In between projects in the shop till Monday. Shined up the boat this morning and plowed the driveway. Now just sitting here dreaming of warmer days and open water fishing. Going through some Youtube videos. Some good home made...
  20. walleyes

Looking Good.

New format looks awesome guys, going to take a little bit to get used to the changes but love some of the new features. Always good to freshen things up once and a while.
Back