Search results

1. Double D

Prawn Limit Decreased to 125 April 1st 2020

I would agree -in Canada.. my point is, “possession” is defined differently in different zones.
  2. Double D

This is NOT from Canada fyi but shows how important reading local regulations can be
  3. Double D

Here’s a couple more example of how regulatory commissions define possession.
  4. Double D

Good Info! I hadn’t seen “ordinary residence” in regulations before where I fish. That info is exactly why we discuss this stuff
  5. Double D

I’m not talking about in your boat cooler. in your residence- which can be your RV, or your Motel ((legally a residence) So if on an extended stay in the Straight you could have a weeks worth of limits at your motel, just not in your boat cooler on the water just like the law reads.
  6. Double D

My experience with “possession limits” means that is all you can have on you. For example Salmon fishing in Alaska you can catch your first limit before midnight, then a second limit after midnight. The number of fish in your cooler had nothing to do with your possession limit. I would guess the...
  7. Double D

Fish Bonker

D cell mag light.. multipurpose tool :)
  8. Double D

Tr-1 Gold autopilot

I have this exact same problem, did you ever come up with a solution that worked? Did you end up using the Nomad device?
Back