Search results

1. Sandpiper

20'6 1996 Double Eagle Hardtop W/ Alaska Bulkhead New Mercury Power

I am listing my boat for sale as I have a newborn on the way and I dont know how much ill get out fishing in the next few years. The boat was purchased in 2018 and was a project boat that had the original inboard 302. I removed the engine/leg and had Jenkins marine check the transom which was...
  2. Sandpiper

ISO - 2010 9.9 Yamaha Trim Motor or Complete Assembly

Well I have a dead trim motor on my kicker and I tried to source a replacement motor thru the (Sherwood Marine) dealer and it was almost a $1000. Im looking for either a new motor assembly as my valve bank and cylinder are in good shape or a complete used assembly I can bolt in and go. Please...
  3. Sandpiper

18'5 Double Eagle Crack

A friend of mine bought a 2004 Double Eagle 18'5 with a yamaha 150 and a 8 HP kicker bolted to the transom. It was a one owner boat and he bought it without a survey. I got to lay my eyes on it this afternoon and I was a bit concerned when I saw a plate over the transom, The original owner...
  4. Sandpiper

Humminbird Helix 7x Chirp GPS G3 For Sale $650

I have a Hummimbird Helix 7x GPS G3 for sale with a Chirp transom mount transducer, Updated with maps for our area by Trotac. Bought it last year but with my repower to an outboard I will be purchasing an MFD to run vessel view instead of having 2 screens. I am located in Langford. Dan
  5. Sandpiper

Inboard Deck Repair

I am at the point in my project on a 1996 Hardtop 20 foot double eagle where I am hoping to get some direction from the fibreglass community on what the best plan of action would be to fill the old inboard hole at the back of my boat. I would like to use marine plywood to span the hole and...
  6. Sandpiper

Double Eagle Swim Grid, W/ Kicker Bracket

I have podded my 20'6 Double eagle and I have a great aluminum swim grid with checker plate on the top and an aluminum kicker bracket on the port side. It was attached to the boat when purchased but it is in great shape and very well built see pictures below. Available for pickup in Langford, I...
  7. Sandpiper

1996 302 Volvo Penta FWC + VOLVO SX Drive

I am repowering and podding my boat and I have a 302 ci Volvo Penta engine built in 1996 with 1300 hours on it. The engine has low compression in 2 cylinders, We suspect a head gasket needs replacement. Compression numbers are from Westshore Marine and as follows : 1-145, 2-130, 3-150, 4-160...
  8. Sandpiper

Help pricing Motor and Leg

I would like to post these parts for sale in the forum while I strip the boat for a pod and an outboard engine. The boat is a 20 foot double eagle hardtop and the engine is a 1996 302 Volvo Penta EFI with a raw water pump. The manifolds, bellows and risers are under a year old and it runs fine...
  9. Sandpiper

Wire Suppliers

Good evening Sportfishing BC, Just wanted to see if anyone has any recommendations for a marine wiring supplier in Canada or if anyone has had any experience with the site that is recommended on thehulltruth : https://www.bestboatwire.com. I am hesitant about placing such a large order from the...
Back