Search results

1. W

2021 Tuna Adventures

I went out last Friday. Waaay out. 81 miles from Ukee. Despite having good intel and imaging, never found water over 59.5° One small tuna. Did a drop in 700’ on the way back and got into some cod. Good times with good buddies.
  2. W

2020 Tuna Adventures

Gentlemen. (And Ladies) Wife approved 5 days tuna fishing starting this Sat (weather permitting). Totally green to this fishery so I’ll be stopping at PNT for advice and to buy the setups. Should I hit Winter Harbour and go out from there? Or Tofino?? Is there anyone else going I could...
  3. W

Merc Kicker Question.

Ok so I’ll dive into switching the leg and other goodies over to the other engine. It’s a bit of a shot in the dark but does anyone have a link to a manual or any type of instructions? shouldn’t be to bad I think but always helpful to read up beforehand. Cheers Kevin.
  4. W

Seat with Alum Box

I’ve got a boat seat setup I’m selling. Black upholstery in good condition. Removable back rest. seat cushion removes to access storage in the alum box. alum box measures 18” tall 16” deep 22” wide $100 OBO. text Kevin. (In Mission) 778-808-8224
  5. W

Welded Aluminum Kicker amounting Bracket

Good condition Welded Aluminum Kicker mount bracket. Mounts on the swimgrid. $20 Located in Mission. Text for some pics. Kevin 778-808-8224
  6. W

Full Lowrance Dual Station Package.

Selling our Lowrance Dual station package. LCX-113 cHD with cover LCX-112 c. with cover Lowrance 18” Radar Dome (stopped working on me last time we had it out) Navico 2kw Radar processor 1kw thru-hull transducer power cables/Ethernet cable Someone much smarter me should be able to...
  7. W

Merc Kicker Question.

Hey all, Looking for some advice/opinions here. I have a 2 Merc 9.9 Kickers. Both 2014 year. Kicker #1: 9.9 short shaft, pull start, tiller control: - 1 hr run time. It’s virtually new but something let go in the lower gear case on the Short shaft leg. Dealer said it will be super...
  8. W

Complete Lowrance dual station package for sale.

Looking for a touchscreen 9” display chart plotter. Radar overlay. . iPad with Navionics beside that will double as rear station (mirrored) and movie/music player.
  9. W

Complete Lowrance dual station package for sale.

Going a different direction with my electronics so I’m selling the complete dual station setup from my boat. I’d prefer to sell as a complete package. pulling it out of the boat tomorrow. 1) LCX-113cHD chart plotter 2) LCX-112c 3) Lowrance 18” Radar dome 4) Navico 2kw processor 5)...
  10. W

Interior Cabinet bank.

First off this forum has been such a great resource! So thank you! I have a question regarding the galley cabinets you see on Kingfisher (and the like) Pilot house boats. I’ve redone my pilot house interior and I’m looking to buy a cabinet bank with drawers, countertop, storage etc. Nothing...
  11. W

Loosing the Kicker motor...

Wow. Thanks for the responses! Lots to consider. The thing with my boat is that it is already set up with dual front/rear controls. So that’s a big cost savings off the top. Thanks again guys.
  12. W

Loosing the Kicker motor...

I was recently at the boat show in Vancouver and chatting with a fella (he has his own Fishing show, Big Coast??). He has twins on his boat and says he ditched the kicker and dials down the rpms to troll on the mains. Alternating to keep hours even. I am repowering with twin 200’s and the Merc...
  13. W

ISO Twin Merc 200’s.

Hi All, I’m relatively new to the Forum. Looking fwd to sharing some fishy stories!! Repowering the boat. Does anyone have a line on some lightly used Merc 200’s? Sea pro or otherwise with one being counter rotating. I’ve seen some lease returns but the hours are too high for my liking. Any...
Back