Search results

1. Finished Business

ETec --Yammi Comparison

2013 - Etec 250 HO - 7000# boat loaded, 245 Walk-around. 3900-4100RPM 2.2 - 2.8 MPG @ 28-30mph. 10-11.5 GPH @ 28-30mph Info from ETEC gauges (non-icommand) I am very confident in these numbers and base several long trips on them without fail so I can be fairly certain the gauges are...
  2. Finished Business

ETec --Yammi Comparison

2013 250HO 'TEC, love it. never a problem with it. starts in half a crank, very quiet very clean,more torque than any comparable engine. Bottom line, others mfgs have some catching up to do...
  3. Finished Business

Tollycraft <30'

I'm looking for any opinions or experience with Tollycrafts under 30'. Things you like, things you don't. Things to look out for.
  4. Finished Business

Aluminum boat prices

Heck of a read Rednex3. Thank you for taking considerable time to put that knowledge and experience forth. Lots of great info there.
  5. Finished Business

'Must Have' Options for Boat Build?

Cup holders, at least 4. A small station or spot for garbage collection. Secure mounting for lead cannonballs, close proximity to the riggers, with space for at least one spare. A secure place to store your net while in transport or fishing.
  6. Finished Business

Tsawwassen Bass Pro Shop

Fish Local? Support your local hunting and fishing stores!! Not only does it support members of the community we live in but they are the ones who take strides in salmon conservation through derbys and support initiatives. Stillwater Sports, 15 minutes from the mall. Great staff...
  7. Finished Business

OFFICIAL 2016 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Crabbing off the Fraser, though good, can be treacherous for traps. Factors working against you are many. Big currents from the river, big tides on full/no moons, heavy shipping traffic going up/down river (tugs, swinging log booms), heavy freighter traffic (more a concern for prawn traps)...
  8. Finished Business

Good bite off pink apt at 615. 2 hatch hos Jack spring and lost a good nook at the rod tip. Beauty evening. Edit: two good ones lost...night bite!
  9. Finished Business

'Capped' one @ 15# 100' o water 39' on the rig flasher chovy
  10. Finished Business

Still good numbers of fish moving into the Fraser so the mouths will fish, just right place right time like all season for the Fraser mouths this year. Good water and best chances for a bite I think are found at the Cap. I'm still looking for a big fish off the Fraser so will continue to...
  11. Finished Business

Must have missed the morning bite yesterday. 1-5 at Sandheads. No bumps. Lots of whales. Some pretty great fish taken early. Congrats to those getting it done!
  12. Finished Business

Out at North arm Hatch coho and just lost a screamer. Seen decent fishing today. Weather and water has been great since sunrise.
  13. Finished Business

Great water low wind seen a few decked. From Sandheads
  14. Finished Business

Trophy, you can use a herring teaser head and simply run your leader directly to your mainline swivel, I normally set naked baits 20'-30' from the release clip. You can also rig the herring without a teaser head by pinning the tail up at 45° with a toothpick (so the bait looks like a hockey...
  15. Finished Business

Nice one! Did you get the salmon in shallow Dave?
  16. Finished Business

Nice flat cod Wild thing, and thanks with the help last weekend at gibs marina. Fished SHeads Thurs 10-4. No love. Saw a few hook ups and heard of a couple decent fish. Report: SAF.
  17. Finished Business

North Arm Tuesday 3-8pm. Saw only a few boats come out the river with just two fishing the north arm. Saw no action. Had no action. Needless to say, there was smoke on the water the fishing was so hot.
  18. Finished Business

I typically pick up a bite or two at the north arm. The one to the deck was a bright red hatch. All of my Fraser catches since Mid Aug have been Reds. Not a white yet. Saw one or two seals. Good fish still coming from the Sunshine coast, Bell/QA/Narm should see some fish from both...
  19. Finished Business

Had a quick op to fish 1-3 at N.arm today. One to the deck, and lost a gooder at the tide line. Lumpy out there for sure. Heard a decent bite over at the bell at the same time. 69' on chovies
  20. Finished Business

Looks like a good weekend for wind. I'll be out there on 88a. Seals were crazy last weekend at Sandheads. Every fish I saw hooked up ended up sealed. Two observations, it seems the seals stick with the fleet of boats, push off the fleet and much much less seals are seen. Second, ran no...
Back