Search results

1. Zodiac fisher

BV22 CC - thoughts?

I'm seriously considering getting a BV22 CC built. Have run a number of the old BV18's and they are solid. What are your thoughts and criticisms? Attached is the brochure for reference. Would be a fishing and family adventure boat for up and down the coast.
  2. Zodiac fisher

Wtb: Scotty puller

Looking for a used but good condition Scotty trap puller. Let me know if you have one!
  3. Zodiac fisher

Spring checklist - what’s on your list?

Curious what everybody does in terms of winter/spring maintenance on their saltwater boats and fishing gear to get ready for the summer season. My list includes: - fresh line on reels - oil/grease up reels - check net for any rips/XL holes - new leaders on pre-tied rigs - wash and polish boat -...
  4. Zodiac fisher

Discovery 9 IR pontoon boat $400

Fish Cat 9-IR pontoon boat for sale, made by Outcast. No air leaks in bladders. Garage kept. Used but in good condition. Some minor marks and wear. Includes swivel seat, metal Fish Cat rod holder specifcally designed for this boat and Outcast stripping apron (not pictured). Perfect for lakes or...
  5. Zodiac fisher

Lowrance Elite-5

I recently bought a boat with an older Lowrance Elite-5 sounder/GPS unit. When using the GPS there are no detailed contour lines shown (pic attached) which isn't ideal for my fishing purposes. Depth sounder alone has covered me this far but want to get it sorted. Is this a matter of...
  6. Zodiac fisher

WTB: kone zone daisy chains

Anybody have some kone zones that they don't use? Looking to pick a few up (green, chartreuse, purple, open to others). Located in Vancouver.
  7. Zodiac fisher

Prawning virgin

Prawning newbie here. Been reading up on old posts and got all geared up, looking forward to getting out there asap. Looking for any comments/critisism/advice. Gear: got 4 bauer traps (weighted with 5lbs lead zap strapped in each pot), 2x 450ft leaded line, 2x A1 scotchman (with my...
  8. Zodiac fisher

6th Annual Herring Sale: Fishermen Helping Kids with Cancer

FYI. Seems like a great event to stock up on bait (20lb for $10!) and all for a good cause. 6th Annual Herring Sale: Fishermen Helping Kids with Cancer https://www.visitrichmondbc.com/event/6th-annual-herring-sale%3A-fishermen-helping-kids-with-cancer/4557/ Apologies if this has been posted...
  9. Zodiac fisher

WTB: prawn gear

Looking for 2 Bauer prawn traps, line and floats. Located in Vancouver.
Back