Search results

1. Zodiac fisher

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

https://www.facebook.com/share/uNdGEUa7C6NEE6LD/?mibextid=79PoIi Lot of boat. Seems fairly priced?
  2. Zodiac fisher

From the helm photo looks like twins??
  3. Zodiac fisher

Anyone been to Duncanby Lodge recently ... thinking of going

Can you define “outside waters”?
  4. Zodiac fisher

Westcoast Fishing Tackle?

Paint holds up a lot better than Gibbs. Swivel off the hook is a very nice addition as well in my opinion. Nice to see a small local guy (well not so small anymore!) competing against Gibbs.
  5. Zodiac fisher

Want to buy a NEW boat. Please help!

Preview of the 2870 for sale?!
  6. Zodiac fisher

Gear For Sale! Rods, Reels, Traps

I went a little crazy ;) Those are purdy. Assume not for sale. What model did you go with and how do you like em’? Paired on what rods?
  7. Zodiac fisher

Vancouver Boat Show 2024

Fried chicken AND strippers. What could go wrong.
  8. Zodiac fisher

Vancouver Boat Show 2024

Rain City Trough…on second thought, that might not be a bad name for a new strip club in Vancouver??
  9. Zodiac fisher

Eaglecraft 31 Walkaround

I assumed this was the retrofit referred to on IG. Here is the original post of the vessel
  10. Zodiac fisher

2024 Steveston Herring Sale

RC inspired. Can’t wait to put this stuff to work.
  11. Zodiac fisher

I laughed when I read this, because I gave 2 frozen herring to my dog and he also puked. I threw the puke out though, didn’t think about vacuum packing it🤣🤣🤣
  12. Zodiac fisher

I’m inspired to do the same. Might chop up the herring though and mix all together? Add Carlyle and/or herring oil? Hmmm. Might need to double bag the vacuum sealed bags with that stench
  13. Zodiac fisher

Picked up my two bags. Very well run program. Couldn’t believe how many people were getting herring…Stopped in at PNT after for some retail therapy, they said folks have driven down from Prince George, over from the Island, up from Washington etc just for this herring sale. 60 tons sold...
  14. Zodiac fisher

Legendary Mark Pendlington Joins Westcoast Fishing Tackle Pro Staff!

“180 gram flasher”. Heard that about 12 years ago and will never forget that comment.
  15. Zodiac fisher

I think I saw this boat in action on IG. Built in 2022? Looks like some good times have been had on it lol. What would new cost be? $600k? $700k?
  16. Zodiac fisher

2023 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Got sealed in Tunstall last week as well. Black glow flasher and matching glow cop car spoon…got the gear back. That seal is trained.
  17. Zodiac fisher

Had one of these (podded). Great hull. Handles chop and bigger water real nice. Not a light boat.
  18. Zodiac fisher

The Whaler with enclosed cabin set-up is no bueno, IMO. Tight with limited seating and not a good configuration for watching the rods. Same boat without the enclosure is 👌🏻
  19. Zodiac fisher

Sounds like the Hump bordering on The @Rain City Trough!
  20. Zodiac fisher

Interesting, sounds like most are getting them deeper than the usual 30-70 ft this time of year off the Fraser?
Back