Search results

1. fish stalker

How can we get involved?

My kids are 7 now so have some good scissor skills. Love to get them involved in a fin clip or other hatchery type activities. Trout, salmon we arent picky. We are in Duncan area but dont mind traveling up island or Sooke way. Anyone know how to get kids involved?
  2. fish stalker

Salmon stories submissions

Some of the most salmon passionate people i've met on here. Incase your interested. http://salmonnation.net/salmonstoriesfellowship?fbclid=IwAR3aa34mEuo8UWBOcE8GXX1FI29ARXBw5-YT24LQGlfU6pBYhVrEpuM7IhM
  3. fish stalker

Which road to Bamfield

I know quite a few of you do the drive. Wondering if you could give me some advice please! If you had to drive to Bam this weekend in a semidecent vehicle with a bunch of kids which way would you drive? Coming from Vic, never been there. In threw Port Alberni or Lake Cowichan, which side if so...
  4. fish stalker

Fav fishing tunes

5. fish stalker

Somebody Ratted Me Out So I Had To Accept....

Very nice congratulations!
  6. fish stalker

Kayak Trolling on Kootenay Lake?

Can pick up or look at a copy of the backroad map book fishing edition. See if the lake your on is in it. Shows contours and gives good tips.
  7. fish stalker

RATS

Yup they chewed the foam away from air cleaner shroud and made a bed then went and chewed all the foam inside the plastic cover. I have newer dodge caravan. Its covered under comprehensive. Of course the deductible it probably what it will be what it costs to replace foam. Cant see where they...
  8. fish stalker

Merry Christmas !!!

Booo! So how long have they been keeping records? Since 2004? If not it never would have been entered.
  9. fish stalker

How Many Times Have You Been Stopped By DFO.

Once two years ago at Cheanuha and once by a creel guy in alberni
  10. fish stalker

Trophy XL Tyee Combo

ah sorry I read to quickly I thought you meant the rod was 200 and reel was 200 a piece.. no great deal. it funny I noticed earlier on the cabbalas site if you order the blue QR it has the older style handle and the black and gold I think it was have the newer style. obviously old stock you...
  11. fish stalker

Trophy XL Tyee Combo

nice. only have QR's online no XL's reg price. nothing under combos either. good deal if you can buy separately to much for the rod.
  12. fish stalker

Lizard Lake Port Renfrew

Has Lizard turned into a party camp spot? Ive camped there dozens of times but never in the main camp area. Was planning on taking my young kids there next week but maybe not... ps Ive only caught very small fish there trolling from kayak and watched fish almost take it from shore. I never hit...
  13. fish stalker

Vintage flashers and dodgers

....TheBigGuys wife's eyes him suspiciously, as his eyes light up and he goes 'ooo!' and leans into his computer...
  14. fish stalker

Why is the water so green around southern B.C.?

Probably nothing to worry about, they sound very on top of it.
  15. fish stalker

dodgers by wayne laughren

Did anyone actually know Wayne Laughren? I had a good friend back in the day with the same last name but only met his dad a few times before he passed away. Wondering if it was his dad who made these. Was kind if a short white guy who lived right on sooke road I think it was across from Jocks...
  16. fish stalker

ALONE Season 2

Ahh thats why..thanks for the update. Yup nothing good on tonight. Was anyone else waiting to see who got charged by the wolf on the beach? It kept not happening so I figured it was going to be in that episode. I wonder how they got that clip? Game cam..? So who's putting in there hat to be on...
  17. fish stalker

ALONE Season 2

Aww poor guy we have KFC all over the island. Larry was eating chantrelles and a few others were eating mushrooms in the beginning too. Jose stood in the water long enough for his head scarf and big wool hood to dry?..or head never when under...Have you ever stood in the ocean for 20 mins in...
  18. fish stalker

ALONE Season 2

Surprised Nichol tapped but like a couple good contestants before her realized time is worth more then money sometimes. So 1 more episode... Ill guess... Jose is done after his swim, and a mouse and hunger is going to drive Larry to spaz out and tap. Since David has figured out how to fish/crab...
  19. fish stalker

ALONE Season 2

The bull kelp pisser! Good for on a boat too just gaff one and your good to go. Could work for girls might feel a little weird and the trajectory would have to be right... I call the next one to go will be the guy that cant stop talking about fried chicken (david?) then the nut who want to blow...
  20. fish stalker

Road to Bamfield

Awesome just the info I was looking for thanks guys!! You just know something would break down and you'd have a 500+ tow bill. Trophywife...sealion watching...bahaha...half day of fishing....oh man that is tempting!! Yup think ill go the ALberni route, yup Pachena. Heard stories of this...
Back