Search results

1. Paravoffka

2023 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

This website is valuable resource, it shows the weather and now I see new features are added. E.g. it shows fishing spots. Feels like new features to come :) BTW I've got flashing tooltip when hovering over fishing locations :)
  2. Paravoffka

2-6 PM Sandheads 3 chinook onboard, 5 pinks onboard. Lost one big nook right by the boat it cut the line with the teeth. DFO checked me and damn they were really not friendly and they wanted really bad to find just something to give me a ticket and didn't say goodbye when they were leaving...
  3. Paravoffka

As per windy the forecast changed to worst. I was watching it few days and it was showing Friday OK but Thursday was very windy. Now it seems like it shifted. Now I see some models show it shifted even to Saturday. This is forecast for SH. Most trusted models for me GFS and NAM. I hope it's...
  4. Paravoffka

Trolled Capilano - PA and back. Got one miserable pink and lost two other likely pinks. 2 pm - 7 pm. Got caught by strong outflow little wet but Ok. Stocked for sep 1¡
  5. Paravoffka

Street parking, browse using satellite view where all trailers are parked. Down the road,
  6. Paravoffka

https://goo.gl/maps/PZFvBNtsuJez6chT8
  7. Paravoffka

Fished 1 pm -7:30 managed only 1 pink. 2 shakers and two wild cohos. Started by Ambleside and it was very slow. Moved to Point Atkinson after 5 pm and got little action with two cohos (W) and 1 pink plus about 5 who didn't stick. Very slow day. Was out 2 days ago by Ambleside and got 1 nice...
  8. Paravoffka

Trolled Bowen after 4 PM lots of pinks, after getting enough action went back to 28-6 and right away landed nice hatch coho, 1 hour later landed nice marble nook 78 cm length but damn it's so thick!
  9. Paravoffka

Doesn't matter for who pink or coho, just want to take a friend out and show that saltwater fishing is not dead as he used to think.
  10. Paravoffka

Anyone knows if it's still action around Bowen?
  11. Paravoffka

Having high hopes for the noon as well.
  12. Paravoffka

Trolling south Bowen now since 7 am. About 7 hits only one wild coho to the boat. Targeting coho. Anyone else have any luck?
  13. Paravoffka

Started yesterday at 6:30 at RC but had only 3 hits 2 lost and 1 hatchery coho landed. Trolled till noon and made decision to cross to Thrasher after lings. Got 3 keepers and decided to troll there over evening slack. Landed another hatchery coho but it was some nice action! 2 double headers and...
  14. Paravoffka

2023 Sooke Reports

Thanks for the tables, but what are the best values for the fishing?
  15. Paravoffka

2023 Sooke Reports

Hey guys, I'm planning to do expedition towards Sooke after hali. I did it twice but always was getting in to very strong currents. Could you recommend me what values of the currents please? Just want to increase my chances for success.
  16. Paravoffka

Which kicker to chose for Campion Explorer 492?

But is it enough 8 HP for trolling? if I want to save gas and troll using kicker instead of the main? If I go out I usally do it for the whole day and trolling using the main ending will be pricy.
  17. Paravoffka

I've seen pictures of the boat on the internet with splash board. Is splash board sold somewhere or it needs to be done by myself?
  18. Paravoffka

I'm thinking about 4 stroke kicker, I'd guess it shouldn't vibrate, however it will be heavy.
Back