Search results

1. S

Another Seadawg's lost trap

Someone contacted me to return a crab trap that was found and had the name seadawg on the float that was inside the trap. By the description they gave, it sounded like it could be a prawn trap, maybe the Bauer type. The area it was found was Annacortes Wa. near skyline marina. Maybe there's a...
  2. S

free fish bags

A supplier sent me the wrong bags at work and said just "keep them" before sending the proper bags. They are 32 inches by 9 inches. I don't know what gauge they are. They aren't as thick and durable as the the ones they sell in the store, nor as large. A cleaned 22 pounder fit into one last...
  3. S

gold card Oregon / Calif. $25.

I have a Navionics US643XL X card for California and Oregon. $25 bucks to a member is anyone is that far south. The date on it is March 2003.
  4. S

Big cuts to DFO speculated in budget

Just more bad news... NDP MP Ryan Cleary is sounding the alarm about big funding cuts coming to the Department of Fisheries and Oceans. Cleary told VOCM Nightline with Pete Soucy that federal budget estimates show at least $156-million dollars in cuts coming to DFO. He says that represents...
Back