Search results

1. S

Downriger cannonballs (used)

1@20 lbs 2 @12 lbs 1 @ 15 lbs pancake finned $ 3:00 lb in Coquitlam
  2. S

-2-Scotty 48 " electrics

They come with new side mount and swivel bases. With Scotty Black Box, line retreivers, rod holders and -2- 12# Balls. Both units in excellent condition. in Coquitlam $900.00 OBO
  3. S

Lowrance fuel flow meter

Any experience useing this on a HDS 9 touch with side scan? Thanks in advance
  4. S

150 Quart Coleman cooler

Good condition $65.00
  5. S

Shimano 2 speed reel mdl 30 and TLD 66 hali rod

Reel is spooled with braid and mounted on Shimano TLD 66 rod $150.00 SOLD
  6. S

Furuno chart plotter,fish Finder GP 1650F

Complete unit, in excellent working condition. Airmar transducer, GPS, 4 navionics charts from Columbia River to North of Campbell River. $500 OBO
  7. S

Lowrance transducer cable extension needed

7 pin cable off standard 80/200 transducer from HDS 9 Gen 2. Supplied cable is 2 feet to short. Anyone know of someplace to get a extension or have mine spliced. Lower mainland. Thx.
  8. S

Furuno Color chart plotter,gps,sounder for sale

Model GP1650F complete unit includes 4 Navionic charts from Columbia River to Georgia Strait. Excellent working condition. $500.00OBO
  9. S

Double Eagle For Sale $7500.

One owner, always kept under cover. 17 1/2 feet Engine is a inboard, outboard 470 mercury with an alpha 1 leg....low hours on motor. Leg has just been serviced and engine has been tuned up. Kicker is a 9.9 hp mercury 4 stroke engine longshaft. 2011 karavan boat trailer. 2012 lowrance depth...
  10. S

Igloo 162 Q.t Marine Cooler

New cooler for sale. $200.00 Coquitlam
  11. S

Wanted parts to convert 9.9 Bigfoot to electric start

Getting old need to push a button instead of pulling a rope. Need all parts to convert 2001 Merc 4 stroke to electric start. Thanks.
  12. S

Where do you store your net?

Have been fighting my long handled Scotty net long enough keeps getting tangled on everything from cleats to top grommets. Any innovative storage ideas out there? Thx
  13. S

Secureing your boat in dry storage

Any neat home fabricated ideas to secure the trailer while behind a 6 ft locked chain link fence. I came home yesterday afternoon from a short run to the mall to find my main double swing gates open. They used bolt cutters to cut the gate hasps and locking bar. It was done in daylight. Looking...
  14. S

Scotty 30 inch manual downrigger

Excellent condition $100.00 in Coquitlam S O L D
  15. S

To brine or not to brine?

Going to smoke some fish for canning. I will be using a Big Chief. Is it proper to brine first? and how long to smoke, don't want to spoil as I did before with to much smoke flavour and dryness. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. I have looked in the archives as well.
  16. S

Best Fish & Chip places in Victoria,Sooke area.

Coming to island on Sunday, any suggestions as to best places to feast? Thanks
  17. S

Lowrance paper graph paper x-16

I have 10 double packs of this old school sounder paper, any interest from anyone? cheap
  18. S

Rod Holders

I have for sale 4 scotty striker rod holders,no mounts@ $40.00 pair 2 new fish-on rod holders, no mounts $20.00 pair 2 Penn Fathommaster 800 electric downriggers 24" boom with swivel bases, asking $400.00 obo for pair.
  19. S

Gear upgrading any thoughts?

After beating up my gear, I am looking at replaceing my Downrigger rods and reels and jigging rods and reels, any thoughts as what is the best? not going to go cheap-o- thanks.
  20. S

Lowrance Graph paper

I have 10 sealed double packs of Lowrance X16 graph paper. I know its old school, but hard to find these items.Open to offers
Back