Search results

1. Skucy

Free non working Simrad 4G radar

Yeah that’s long gone lol
  2. Skucy

Anyone got a Garmin Fish Finder they want to get rid of?

I have a buddy with a Garmin that he doesn’t use I’ll ask him what’s going on with it for you
  3. Skucy

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Sent you a message Gham!
  4. Skucy

Sold

Thanks Kaelc! I have a deal in the states and another deal in victoria that I won’t be able to get until the end of the season. As the 19 is a nice boat I’m really wanting the 21. I found a nice 175 Hourston that I think I’m going to use for the season and then get that deal worked out with the...
  5. Skucy

V haul utility/fishing boat

https://www.silverstreakboats.com/boats/14-open-boat-deep-vee/
  6. Skucy

Sold

Thank you noluck!! I will definitely do that thanks for the advice!! Thanks kingblazer84!
  7. Skucy

Sold

Thanks Maxpri! Looks like most of the glasplys are in the states and it looks like I have possibly found one!! So guess I will probably be crossing the border anyway. Thanks for all your time and links guys!!
  8. Skucy

Sold

Yes that is thank you! Hopes going for an inboard model without a well. But I thank you for showing me this Dance a jig!
  9. Skucy

Sold

Thanks seabeyond but I’m after a 21 not a 19.
  10. Skucy

Sold

Wow the odds!! Damn well thanks for the response and looking into it for me seahorse! Really appreciate it!!
  11. Skucy

Sold

Thanks Kaelc but just after the 21ft. Also I really don’t want to go across the border.. if I could find something on the island that would be great! But thanks for looking!!
  12. Skucy

Sold

So I’m looking for this style. With the raised cabin and the hatch in the middle of the two berth windows. Thanks Seahorse!
  13. Skucy

Sold

Thanks Kaelc! Not to sure about the challenges going across the border right now for a boat. Might not be as much of a pain as I am thinking. But with covid definitely things have changed.. I am hoping to find one with the raised cabin style like the ones noluck and RogersonCruso had. But...
  14. Skucy

Sold

Thanks Kaelc! I’ll send you a pm thanks for the reply!! Thanks Rogerson!! They are really awesome boats and I think a little under rated on this side of the border. To bad you got rid of yours. Would of been awesome to fish two glasplys together! Yeah absolutely! That was an amazing boat and...
  15. Skucy

Sold

Looking for a Glasply 21. Some years the were referred to as a 2200 by Glasply. Looking to customize the boat with a few things mainly a pod. So would prefer more of a project boat or one that doesn’t run. But willing to entertain all options. I do have my own trailer so if you would like to...
  16. Skucy

ISO Amundson MSR05

Found another one. Looking for 1 more reel! Please message me if you have something and what kind of a price your looking to get for it.
  17. Skucy

ISO Amundson MSR05

I know these reels have a bad reputation. But I got one for free and I thought it might be cool to improve the drag and bearing. Then give it custom paint job and try and fish it this year. So I just thought since I’m a guy that like matching stuff. I might see if anyone else has one or two they...
  18. Skucy

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Hopefully your new boat won’t have a roof hang down to mash you head on as your running to get a fish
Back