Search results

1. D

Carp on Vancouver Island

Hi My father is visiting me soon. Is there any place in Vancouver Island where I can take him for some carp fishing ? Preferably north of Nanaimo buffalo we can travel if necessary. Thank you in advance! D
  2. D

9 FT Aquamarine inflatable 6 HP Suzuki 4 stroke -1600 CAD

Hi I have for sale a 9 FT Inflatable with hi press inflatable bottom. The bottom can be separated and used as a SUP . 4 Stroke 6 HP Suzuki in great condition Boat is two years old stored inside and comes with oars , pump Located in Campbell River
  3. D

Flounder fishing Campbell River

Hi everyone I’m new to this area ( CR ) and I was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction : where can I target some flounder and what are the best techniques to catch them ? Thanks in advance for any pointers!
  4. D

9.9 Mercury 4 stroke short leg-1000 CAD

For sale 2008 Mercury 9.9 HP 4 stroke short leg , pull start. Everything works as it should. It can be seen running. No gas tank Located in Campbell River
  5. D

Telegraph Cove-mid June

Good day everybody I am planning a trip to Telegraph Cove mid June for about a week. We booked an RV site at the forest campground belonging to the resort. It’s two of us ( myself and my wife) and I will bring my 14 ft aluminum boat ( 25 hp Yamaha outboard) The boat is equipped with downriggers...
  6. D

Boat boat enclosure Campbell River-Comox Valley

Hi guys I’m looking for recommendations for a good shop to have a new boat enclosure( canvas) made for my boat. The boat is located in Campbell River Thank you
  7. D

Wanted: 6 HP four stroke short leg

Hi all Looking to purchase a 4 stroke , 6 HP short leg for my dinghy. Please let me know if you have one for sale Thank D
  8. D

Canvas work

Good day gents Any recommendation for a good place to have the canvas on my 23 ft Striper replaced? Lower Mainland preferred Thank you D
  9. D

Gelcoat/Fiberglas work

Hello Anyone having recommendations for a place to have some gelcoat/ fiberglass work on my 23 ft Striper ? Located in Lower Mainland Thank you
  10. D

Electric trailer winch

Good day all Older I get , heavier my 23 ft Striper gets Looking for suggestions for an electric trailer winch to help pull the boat on my trailer bunks. Any suggestions from you guys will be much appreciated Best regards D
  11. D

WTB 4 to 6 HP four stroke short shaft

Looking to buy a small 4 to 6 HP four stroke short ( 15 in ) leg . Thanks
  12. D

Sound proofing engine compartment

Hi Thinking of soundproofing my I/O engine compartment. Looking to use a sound deadener to line up the interior surfaces . Do you guys have any recommendations of what to use ? Thank you D
  13. D

Volvo Penta 5.0 Gi exhaust manifold and risers kit

Good day all Could you please recommend a place where I can purchase an exhaust kit ( manifold, risers , gaskets) for my Penta 5.0 GI ? Thank you D
  14. D

Cable to hydraulic steering conversion

Good day everyone Looking to convert from a classic cable steering system to hydraulic. The boat is 23 ft Striper with Volvo Penta 5.0 Gi I/O ( power assist steering) Anyone can tell me if a conversion kit is available? Thank you D
  15. D

Volvo Penta mobile marine mechanic recommendations

Good day everyone Lately my 5.0 Gi ( 5 litres , 8 cylinder injection) Volvo Penta gas motor started to blow some smoke on the exhaust ( it looks like fuel not burned) . Also, usually I use to start it with no problem , but lately I have to keep the starter on for a few good seconds before the...
  16. D

May long weekend-Sooke

Good day I’d like to take my wife for a weekend of fishing in May ( 21 to 24 long weekend). I will be driving from Vancouver and I will be trailering my 23 ft Striper. We don’t need accommodation as we plan on staying on the boat Could you please recommend a place where we can park and leave...
  17. D

Marine emergency assistance

Good day all I just finalized the process of having my 23 ft Striper insured. For my wife’ s peace of mind and mine as well I would like to purchase emergency marine assistance as well ( emergency towing, fuel delivery , jump starts ... just in case any of this will be required) Do you guys...
  18. D

Lighthouse lure

God day all Just wondering if any of you have used those hootchies “Lighthouse lures” and how lucky you got using them. They have a small LED light inside that gets activated while the lure is in the water Thank you D
  19. D

Yamaha 2 stroke 30 HP oil injected for trade

Hi all Just wanting to see if any of you would be interested in trading 2 decent rod/reel mooching combos for a Yamaha 2 stroke oil injected 30 HP. I have a small boat with the same motor and I’ve purchased the second one as a spare. It is taking precious space in my garage ( due to space...
  20. D

Double axle boat trailer work needed

Good day ladies and gentlemen I hope I can get some advice from you: my double axle boat trailer needs work done: hydraulic brakes redone, springs replaced , bunks replaced. The boat ( 24 ft Seaswirl Striper) is on the trailer I would really appreciate if someone can recommend a place or...
Back