Search results

1. D

2023 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Reports

Gentlemen, newbie here . Could you please let me know how long is the boat ride one has to take from Gold River to the closest spot one can hope to catch ( and retain ) a salmon ? Your guidance and advice will be much , much appreciated ! Regards D
  2. D

Carp on Vancouver Island

Hi My father is visiting me soon. Is there any place in Vancouver Island where I can take him for some carp fishing ? Preferably north of Nanaimo buffalo we can travel if necessary. Thank you in advance! D
  3. D

9 FT Aquamarine inflatable 6 HP Suzuki 4 stroke -1600 CAD

Hi I have for sale a 9 FT Inflatable with hi press inflatable bottom. The bottom can be separated and used as a SUP . 4 Stroke 6 HP Suzuki in great condition Boat is two years old stored inside and comes with oars , pump Located in Campbell River
  4. D

Flounder fishing Campbell River

Thank you !
  5. D

Flounder fishing Campbell River

Hi everyone I’m new to this area ( CR ) and I was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction : where can I target some flounder and what are the best techniques to catch them ? Thanks in advance for any pointers!
  6. D

9.9 Mercury 4 stroke short leg-1000 CAD

For sale 2008 Mercury 9.9 HP 4 stroke short leg , pull start. Everything works as it should. It can be seen running. No gas tank Located in Campbell River
  7. D

Telegraph Cove-mid June

Ed , thanks a lot ! We will definitely pay you a visit !
  8. D

Telegraph Cove-mid June

Great info ! Much , much appreciated !
  9. D

Telegraph Cove-mid June

Thanks ! Much appreciated. Next time we will consider Alder Bay for sure.
  10. D

Telegraph Cove-mid June

Thank you !
  11. D

Telegraph Cove-mid June

Thanks a lot !
  12. D

Telegraph Cove-mid June

Good day everybody I am planning a trip to Telegraph Cove mid June for about a week. We booked an RV site at the forest campground belonging to the resort. It’s two of us ( myself and my wife) and I will bring my 14 ft aluminum boat ( 25 hp Yamaha outboard) The boat is equipped with downriggers...
  13. D

Boat boat enclosure Campbell River-Comox Valley

Thank you for the replies ! I will give him a call
  14. D

Boat boat enclosure Campbell River-Comox Valley

Hi guys I’m looking for recommendations for a good shop to have a new boat enclosure( canvas) made for my boat. The boat is located in Campbell River Thank you
  15. D

2022 Campbell River Reports

Good day ladies and gentlemen I’m new to the area and I could use a little guidance. When do pinks arrive and where are the general areas where I have a chance to catch one or two ? I have a 23 ft fishing boat ( Striper ) equipped with downriggers Thank you respectfully D
  16. D

All Things COVID-19

All health workers are required to wear PPE. My wife is a Covid nurse, it’s been almost two years since she’s wearing the visor for 12 hr a day ! She’s got healed scars behind the ears! Of course she is double vaccinated but PPE is still a requirement and rightfully so. Cheers D
Back