Search results

1. R

ISO 17' Hourston Hard Top

Hi. Please feel free to contact me. I have all of the molds and plan to restart production as Heritage boats. Rob 604-715-2342. Thx
  2. R

Building boats from Hourston glascraft molds

Hi. Sorry we went dark there. Covid and supply chain issues had made startup impossible. Things are starting to move now. Have been working on other projects. Time to restart the Heritage boats. Working to bring production back to BC. Short term I’ll try to stay up to date here and answer any...
  3. R

Phase one of heritage boat. ca is up.
  4. R

Hi heritage boats are coming please pm me for more info
  5. R

Hi. I’ll be really disappointed if we can come a ways under that. The pods will be full hull extension floatation pods with storage. The aft deck will be huge and clear. I see mostly twins but our pod builder can do singles and kicker options for both. I plan to start with soft top first but we...
  6. R

Hi. We certainly plan to provide a turnkey boat on a trailer south of the $250 mark. Particularly now that the feds want a chunk from you rich guys dropping more than $250 on your toys. We all know that a lot goes into each one of these boats and motors are a significant investment. We will...
  7. R

Hi. I have the molds and plan to start to layup the first boats this fall. They will be built alongside the Osprey and Sea Sport boats. They will be all glass and composite construction. NMI really overbuilds these world class boats. Ours will be the same. Our focus will be on the 23/26 models...
  8. R

Hi, Thanks for inquiring. We are under contract with NMI and are looking at expanding their facility. New are planning to be in production at the end of the year and will be producing 17-26' boats along side the Osprey and Sea Sport lines. Our web site should go live in the coming weeks and...
  9. R

Looking for help deciding how to setup 26’ Heritage.

Hi. We are launching our intro website next month and I’m very interested in you 26’ IR. I would also be interested in any decent pics you have to guide our design team with options and graphics. We plan to build a 20’ and a 26’ in April. Future consideration is on the table. Our Demo boats will...
  10. R

This is going to be hull #1 or #2 if we build a 20’ first. These will be demo boats but it’s looking like they may be sold before we build them. We are working with the guys at NMI as our production shop.
  11. R

Hi. We are going to build a 26’ from the old Hourston molds and are debating all of the options. Looking for your ideas!! I’m pushing for a hardtop cuddy with glass roof or even a half tower with controls. a pod with twin 250 Yamahas and 25hp kicker. Blue hull , canvas and upholstery...
  12. R

Hi I plan to have a bunch of stuff up for January. As you can imagine using the molds and updating some features they are going to look familiar. The guys at NMI build a great product and we plan to build on the legacy with a solid seaworthy do everything west coast platform.
  13. R

If anyone has suggestions or feedback we are still developing the build plan. Boats will certainly be wood free with updated interiors and electronics. The plan is to have a great all purpose west coast platform offering value / seaworthiness and functionality. Not to say they won’t look great...
  14. R

Sorry for the delayed response. After nearly a year of trying to put a deal together in BC we have partnered with the guys at NMI in Bellingham to build our boats. You are correct about the state of the BC boat building industry. yed response
  15. R

Hi. We are working hard to get a website ready for early January and have our first 2 boats booked for April starts with several boats per month after that. We plan to have a basic online ordering process with the goal of keeping the cost down vs dealers and inventory etc. the sales will be...
  16. R

Honestly we had not but I think that is a great idea. I would think that 17’-20’ would be the best fit.
  17. R

We are finalizing the details but all options are in and around vancouver.
  18. R

We would be capable of building 15’ -26’ models. Likely all outboard / pod style. Looking at a web based ordering system getting great feedback. I will keep everyone updated as we move forward.
Back