Search results

1. L

Ace line hauler

Are there any places in the lower mainland that repair ace line haulers
  2. L

Prop question

Hi I have a 23wellcraft excel And a new to me Yamaha f225 Just wondering on prop recommendations Boat is roughly 6000lbs loaded with a 21deg dead rise Mostly fishing Barkley sound and occasional offshore fishing Look for a recommendation for a good all around prop
  3. L

Hook reveal series sonar charts

Just wondering how to activate the sonar charts The tab in the menu is there but not available for selection
  4. L

waypoints

just purchased a lowrance elite 7hdi, Thanks Brutus it was good chating with you as well. is there any way to transfer waypoints and routes from the navionics iphone app to the chartplotter unit I've done the lowrance elite 7 hdi update already but having trouble grasping the process of...
  5. L

Gasoline disposal

Where can this be done Lower mainland And I have more than 25ltrs Maybe 100ltrs
  6. L

Sturgeon

Lower Fraser delta area lost one and landed one 5.5 ft Below Alex Fraser bridge 3 hrs fishing It has been slow for me this year so far but I hope it will get better
  7. L

Nootka

going to nootka sound for the first time staying at Tuta 2nd week of aug I have a 18.5ft boat how long of a run from gold river and is there a place I can store a trailer? how is the fishing at that time where do we have the best chances for salmon and halibut ? we usually fish from Toquart...
  8. L

outboard mech

can anyone recomend a good mobile marine mech in the vancouver area
  9. L

1990 150 hp evinrude electrical

can you swap a 10amp rectifier for a 35amp
  10. L

TABLE SAW

12INCH SHOP TABLE SAW C/W 2 BLADES MAKE UNKNOWN LOC. DELTA BC UP FOR TRADE TRADE POSBILITIES ON FISHING GEAR NEEDED 2 CANNON BALLS 15LBS ASSORTMENT OF TROLLING SPOONS FLASHERS ETC. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GOT 604 209 1217
  11. L

18.5ft

I started a project this spring to rebuild a 18.5 ft D Eagle hard top was an inboard now going to be an outboard just wondering about HP
  12. L

inboard to outboard

looking for some info on outboard brackets construction/materials/size/hieghtandsetback previous posts etc.
  13. L

toquart

heading to toquart bay any reports or estimates of run timing for the labour day long weekend Also any spots close by to give a try This will be my first trip into that area and any help shall be appreciated:)
  14. L

legs

hello I have an OMC Cobra leg and just wondering if ther is a cross over to a mercruiser or something
  15. L

cracked block

can it be welded
  16. L

OMC 4.3l

Hello , I know I don't post much, and now the time I post I need something. I have a 4.3 l v6 motor and at 3500 rpm (about 30 -35 mph) runs great but when I throtle up to 4000 rpm (about 38-40 mph)there is a serious loss of power any ideas? I thought it was the fuel filter but the problem...
  17. L

trade

I have an 8ft camper to trade for maybe an aux kicker motor or w.h.y.
  18. L

boat tops

Hi' does anyone know of a boat top maker in or around vancouver, just bought a boat without a top dumb move as we live on the wet coast
Back