Search results

1. L

Ace line hauler

Thanks all
  2. L

Ace line hauler

thanks for the reply motor still works but main sheave works for about an inch and a half of rotation then slips are there any schematics avail or ? or do i "JUST CALL ACE"?
  3. L

Ace line hauler

Are there any places in the lower mainland that repair ace line haulers
  4. L

Prop question

Lol can you have a look for me
  5. L

Prop question

Also with that motor at 4000rpm I was doing about 33mph
  6. L

Prop question

Currently a 1996 200hp Johnson Whit a 4blade prop with unknown pitch I feel like I will be starting from scratch on this so looking for a good start point Boat has an 8-4 beam and very similar to the wellcraft coastal
  7. L

Prop question

Hi I have a 23wellcraft excel And a new to me Yamaha f225 Just wondering on prop recommendations Boat is roughly 6000lbs loaded with a 21deg dead rise Mostly fishing Barkley sound and occasional offshore fishing Look for a recommendation for a good all around prop
  8. L

Hook reveal series sonar charts

I have the elite 7hdi and seem to recall something like that I’ll giv it a go this weekend
  9. L

I’ll try again when I’m back at the boat this weekend Not sure it has anything to do with the transducer I think it’s a charting issue Does the card have to be activated or registered by navionics The chart plotter was a second had purchase and the navionics card came with it
  10. L

Just wondering how to activate the sonar charts The tab in the menu is there but not available for selection
  11. L

Regulations Unclear Regarding Chinook Retention

Yes I’m aware Just thought it would be easier to plot the one mile seaward line yes pls ill dm my email
  12. L

Regulations Unclear Regarding Chinook Retention

is this avail as a gpx file also lookingfor rca areas in barkley sound in a gpx file as well
  13. L

2020 Ucluelet Reports

No one fishing ukee?
  14. L

Chart symbols

what area do you see those symbols
  15. L

Annoucement of Protest Outside Fisheries Minister's office May 1 from 12 to 1 PM

way better wording than REC Fishers how about Canadian Public Fishers
Back