Search results

1. D

Gospel boats (profisher) reviews?

I’m considering getting a larger boat (currently in a 22ft prokat) and my mechanic recommended I look at Gospel boats. Both the 7.5m and 9.6m with Alaska cabin options (and stern second helm) seem remarkably affordable. Online reviews (mostly from Western Australia) are generally positive. One...
  2. D

2023 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Whales at north arm mopping up the remaining salmon!
  3. D

This was the 20lber from the cap the other day:
  4. D

Great day fishing bad day for the boat! Part 1 - Caught slack tide at the cap, 1 quick 11lb pinky white chinook in the hold. A cpl missed hits later and a freight train hit. Fought to the surface and then one of the 8 seals we saw grabbed ahold. We then proceeded to play a game of cat and mouse...
  5. D

Has anyone fished Gibsons / Byng area recently? Heading there next week and wondered if it’s worth trolling for a cpl hours!
  6. D

5-730pm at the bell. Hatch coho, 22lb white spring and 2 shakers. Epic evening!
  7. D

No chinook at t-10 1-6pm. Unlimited pinks. 2 red chinook at bell buoy right up against the fun police megaphone action. All on bait. Whale show at Iona pier.
  8. D

Lines down at Roger Curtis at 4pm and not a sniff sense then. Saw a cpl nets. Anyone else struggling?
  9. D

66cm at gower this evening. 1/3 on hits so far
  10. D

Yes. I dropped shallower with low expectations - 210ft and had about 50 prawns after a 3-4 hour soak
  11. D

Snuck out yesterday between 3-7pm at the bell buoy. Lots of bait and what looked like suspended fish. Had one rod shallow (100ft) the other in the mud. Skunked. I’ve had horrible luck at the bell this year. Time to change it up! On the plus side I got a decent prawn haul off the bell. Never...
  12. D

Got out around 3pm around the bell and mile markers. No bites yet, haven’t seen any nets either! Nonetheless can’t beat being on the water.
  13. D

One under at the bell from 3pm-6pm. Lots of bait, little action. Saw what looked like a commerical prawn boat setting and hauling gear around there. Anyone know what the deal with that is?
  14. D

Donut for us at waterfall for ebb and 1 under at tunstall for the flood. 20 prawns and 7 keeper crabs. Didn't see much going on around us.
  15. D

Winds are looking good this weekend and i'm itching to get on the water! Serious thoughts on howe sound locations: tunstall, grace, hole in the wall or waterfall vs harbour?
  16. D

2022 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

That's a beauty. What was the length? 70cm+?
Back