Search results

1. Totally unexpected

Canucks 2023-2024 season

Go Boston!!!
  2. Totally unexpected

2024 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

I've left my boat there all day long with no problems . Pretty early in the season I can't see you having an issue.
  3. Totally unexpected

For Sale 1992 Commander 30

Damn,end of an Era,hope it all straightens out for you sir. I told ya to take some money for that faucet you gave me!! Lol. If you do end up without a boat you are always welcome to come share a day with me. Sad days in whoville
  4. Totally unexpected

Who Knows Axes?

Single bit ax?,used for trail making and limbing ,light duty stuff.
  5. Totally unexpected

A New Pack Member

I have 2 with this exact same dilemma 😆 🤣 😂
  6. Totally unexpected

Looking for a new vehicle??

My 17 year old 370k jalopy still tows exactly like it did on day 1. I agree with the status quo bulls*^#! I'm not spending a100k on a new truck or 30 k on a crapper remodel are you kidding me?? that to me is some serious crap to take a dump!!! Lol !!
  7. Totally unexpected

Photo Thread

Black bear swimming Pitt River
  8. Totally unexpected

Photo Thread

T Rex tried messing with us one dusk.....
  9. Totally unexpected

Tell Your Best Joke

I need to know where you're getting Chinese food for $40 bucks!!???
  10. Totally unexpected

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!!!
  11. Totally unexpected

Ukee places to stay

There are no places to stay in Ukee!!!,I actually heard they had a nuclear waste accident and have been shut off to the rest of the world! Stay away....stay away!!!
  12. Totally unexpected

Tell Your Best Joke

Does this mean Santa isn't coming????
  13. Totally unexpected

Electrical issues help!!

I had a similar issue it turned out to be a melted terminal on the back of the Perko switch,everything would work great on #1 setting until trying to start,then nothing,on #2 no issues couldn't find it till I removed the switch
  14. Totally unexpected

2023 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

I feel the same lost my dad when I was 28,wish he could have been with me on lots of occasions,still carry his old Plano 747 tackle box and bag of old hooks of his on every trip. RIP Dad
  15. Totally unexpected

Mistakes

Watched my boat and truck slide down the ramp at lions bay after leaving the plug out and frantically grabbing the truck getting the trailer out of the pile of trailers you had to leave them in and my ex asking why are my flip flops floating in the bottom of the boat. Had the same boat unhitch...
  16. Totally unexpected

What are these?

Those hold the hinge to the cuddy door on my boat
  17. Totally unexpected

Hourston 20 sold sold sold

This pos only needs my face!!!!lmao!!!
  18. Totally unexpected

What Did You Do To Your Boat This Week?

My yellow tops are that old and have at times done double duty running my Minn Kota 50 lb thrust. Still going strong!
Back