Search results

1. Tydey

2023 Winter Harbour Reports

Anyone know what was the cause of that milky blue water? First time I’ve seen it like that up there that I can remember.
  2. Tydey

There should be ice available at qualicum rivers and/or mickeys
  3. Tydey

Just got back from an unreal week in winter harbour, weather cooperated with us all but one day. Spring and coho fishing were lights out, and bottom fishing was pretty hot down off of brooks. Spent most of our time trolling off shore north of lippy. White hoochie seemed to be the ticket for coho...
  4. Tydey

SOLD Gibbs C&R Rubberized Salmon Net 72 in SOLD

I’ll take it off your hands if it’s still available? PM sent
  5. Tydey

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/6365824220111708/?mibextid=6ojiHh Very clean rig
  6. Tydey

2022 Winter Harbour Reports

Anyone know the hours of the fuel dock in coal harbour?
  7. Tydey

2022 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Had a friend biking over lions gate send me a picture of everyone fishing out there, looked to be about 20 boats around ambleside
  8. Tydey

How was the fishing?
  9. Tydey

Qualicum river resort in winter harbour normally has flaked ice. Not sure about courtenay but we normally stop in Campbell river or Hardy buoys in port hardy.
  10. Tydey

2021 Winter Harbour Reports

Haven’t done the road in a year but would not recommend trailering a boat over it
  11. Tydey

That’s a beauty report! Headed up next week, fingers crossed it stays hot.
  12. Tydey

I could be wrong but I thought it was 45 cm, mind you were normally up in august. So I’m not sure if changes again
  13. Tydey

Winter Harbour Amenities

There is a little snack shack that serves burgers and fish and chips etc that’s pretty great! They were open in august last year, hopefully will be this year. The outpost has a variety of snacks and alcohol but agree that you should definitely bring in the majority of your groceries
  14. Tydey

2021 Port Hardy Reports

Seems like a slower start this year? Was up third week of June last year and it was lights out. Heading up next Sunday-Thursday. Hopefully have some reports to post back.
  15. Tydey

2021 Port Hardy Reports

Will also be up there next weekend! Stoked. And as for the crabbing I’m unsure, I know years ago we used to drop traps in coal harbour, but I’ve heard it’s not great anymore, and we also don’t feel like pulling the boat over. So the past few years we’ve left the traps at home.
  16. Tydey

2021 Port Hardy Reports

Any recent fishing reports?
  17. Tydey

Salmon fishing 1926

They were the fish finders
  18. Tydey

Salmon fishing 1926

That is an unreal photo!
Back